PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, blog, FAQ page & Funnel

instance-officiel

Great app and customer service! i highly recommend using this app if you want to improve your website but are not an expert!

snackstudio

PageFly is the best page builder for Shopify we've tried so far. Sami has been wonderful to chat with and very helpful, trying his best to get certain things to work for us.
However, after working on one of our pages, everything got deleted with no explanation as to why, or how to actually avoid this happening again. We are going to have to rebuild it from scratch, which is a waste of time (the changes are on the live website, so we need to rebuild the page using that as a reference).

Baggiitz

This is an awesome app, and the support is too. I'm having fun using it and look forward to future use.

ogkongwolf

I can let my imagination speak up it's absolutly great ! plus they have kind support (chat live and Q&A forum and pages), very helpful ! sometimes they have bugs so be careful and back up all the pages content

MiniNail

I've been working on a new website theme and utilizing the PageFly app. The preview mode within the app doesn't fully carry to the published theme and I had in inquire customer service for help. I've been bak and forth with support and they helped me with the entire process of transferring over my pages. It was extremely helpful and the new website looks great.

Emiltonia

The app is a good solution for improving your website layout, but still not 100% user friendly. I think they still improving it functions, but the support team is really helpful once you can manage an customization by yourself.

FictionNewYork.com

Of the similar apps I don't think any of them have as robust an offering as PageFly does on the lowest paid tier which I'm grateful for.

I honestly think some of the apps like this go overboard to the point where you'd just be better off to pay a developer to make your desired changes instead of paying for an app like this in perpetuity.

@ only $10 a month it makes sense to use an app like this but if the price were to go up I'd probably reconsider.

Anyway, I'm using the app for landing pages and some other pages. I'm especially pleased to see that photos uploaded an added under PageFly aren't compressed to within an inch of their lives as happens with Shopify natively.

I'm awarding 4 stars instead of 5 because the support is spotty.

When I first reached out this 1st (before being a paid user) the support rep I got was outstanding. (Shout out to Touquir)

The second time I used the contact form on their site and got no reply for several days. I eventually used the chat box in the app and then got timely help although they could not resolve my issue.

So I thought I guess chat within the app is the best way of getting timely help so I sent another message inquiring as to the possibility of creating a custom 404 page with PageFly - no reply and that was well over a week ago.

So basically their support ranges from fantastic to non-existent.

Ritual Energy

Good App, still working through some bugs but gives a nice level of customizability to pages, that's why it's not a full 5 stars.

CORKBRICK EUROPE

There was a bug in the conversion but I contacted the support and the response was highly efficient. I am still exploring it. Just wanted to leave this comment to recognise the customer support team.

52 Hike Challenge

Just started using this and it helps! It needs a bit more development when working with it from scratch, but super handy anyway. I am learning as I go, but the app developers are usually pretty helpful in helping me when I run into issues.