PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

Biowijn

Great livechat service from Huyen and one of the best free apps on shopify!
I would recommend it to anyone and its totally free

Deepblu ApS

We use this app for all our pages on our site. Its user friendly and when we had an issue with a page not publishing correctly the support staff resolved it for us within 10 minutes. Very fast and friendly service.

All Pets Circle Pte Ltd

Pagefly is great! No coding is required and you can get the design you visualize. All it takes is a bit more exploration to find out how to apply the design. When we are stuck, the support team is very helpful to help me solve the issue! Great thanks to Randy & Callie! Looking forward to creating more stunning designs with PageFly!

Paul Meccanico

Pagefly is great! Works like it should work; a great help in developing and maintaining an ecommerce website. Gives you great freedom on Shopify to create stunning designs. The support team is more than great. Not only fast, but friendly and accurate. More important, they solved every issue I had.

Yinbe Paris

This application is simple for building page when you don't no code. Thank you for the reactivity and your helping. Dong is the best

Autohaus Anders GmbH

Im using it for Landingpages, Newsletter and more. If you are creative you can do many things with it! I just had a problem with a few things since yesterday. So whenever i had a question i just wrote my question to the Support. Every Supporter was very kindly and fast! But the kindest and best one who really helped me was Zita. She was very patient with me! Thanks Zita for your help if you are reading this! <3

Huepar

Anna helps me a lot to solve the big problem. Although many customer services have helped me to solve the problem before, it did not go well. Thank you Anna again.

Craftbier-Adventskalender

Großartiger Support, der wirklich aktiv bei den Problemen und Fragen hilft und selbst anpackt. 24/7 ist hier nicht gelogen. Wow. Immer wieder gerne!

SARZA

This app has been essential in the development of our store. It's enabled us to quickly create great looking and functioning landing pages. We have had the odd issue which needed some customisations to be implemented, but luckily the support have been amazing! They are fast and get things done immediately. Super impressed with PageFly and highly recommend it for all your landing page needs.

Restore Hairology

Awesome support staff. They go and solve every issue I have everytime! They are also quick to respond.