PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

Love Inove

My first landing page worked very well with this app, and with the help of support I was able to go live in less time than I imagined, it helped me a lot in my store and also in my business.

Eastgate Supply

I really appreciated the prompt and helpful service! The screen shots were helpful as well. Thanks for the help!

Sacro Colletto

The app is well! The assistance is very quickly and efficient! In the first time the app is hard, after you can improve its use!

Reliable-Test-Store

Great app for creating custom home page, landing page, product page and a lot more. Very easy to use and customize your pages for a professional look and feel. Customer service is great I was served by Sami who helped resolve my issues promptly.

Rezende Store

great app and support! use and recommend!
Very easy to use and create landing pages.
Beginner can make a page in minutes

louiselkallaway.com

I love using this app for pages i can't really edit in Shopify. It is quick easy and fast. One of the most important things to me is the support. It is great i was using the free version and i still got amazing support. Thank you PageFlye for making life easier.

Rust and Leaf

I use this app for a couple of regular pages because I was limited with what I could use with Shopify alone. I like to be creative, and PageFly allows me to create a page how I want it to look without having to learn code. The support is outstanding, they have 24/7 coverage and chat available while you are online working in the App. Randy was very helpful with troubleshooting my issue, professional and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this App, it is an excellent compliment to Shopify if you need to have more flexibility with creating pages on your terms!

Sif it!

I used this app to customize an "About Us" page for my newly created website on Shopify. It got the job done and had great customer service support for when I ran into any problems or had questions!

Dakbiz

I have used this app for 2 days, It is a clean app, very complete, full of features. It was more than I expected. The support was fast and effective. So far I think it is worth paying the price.

Hydeline

I used this app to create a landing page . I love how easy it was to use and to layout your design. With the help of templates my job was much easier. However, I ran into the optimization problems. I contacted support and they were super helpful. They actually did the work for me and fixed it! I was expecting to do it myself. So hands down amazing customer service.