PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, blog, FAQ page & Funnel

Rosa Bloom

It takes a little while to get your head around PageFly but only because it has a lot of functionality - once you get more familiar with using it, it is so great! And having the support Chat is SO helpful, not robots but actual humans on the other end, we have used it a LOT whilst getting to know our way around the app. Randy is the best, thanks for all your help!

Neat Shop

If only there were a 100 stars. One of the best satisfying apps I have ever used. price is very reasonable, the interface is amazingly PERFECT. what more can I say? I am blown away....

GlamRock

everything is great! the customer service is amazing! so helpful and patient :)
This is the app I've been looking for..

SmarterWomen.com

Amazing support (fast, dedicated to helping) even in the free trial. Apart from that, the app is actually MUCH better for us than the competitor app that is also a lot more expensive. The templates are beautiful, fresh and very easy to customize.

ARTDESCANSO

La aplicación es extraordinaria y el servicio de atención es muy rápido. Incluso en fines de semana y festivos. Muchas gracias.

Pawprints

Great service and easy to use app. Richard and the team are very helpful when I need assistance with something and always get the task complete as soon as possible. Thanks Pagefly

Loja Ponto Distrito

Comecei a usar o app a pouco tempo, tive minhas primeiras dúvidas com o suporte e me atenderam prontamente.
Parabéns a toda a equipe pelo trabalho, recomendo!!

Beautifully Well Box

Very flexible App, easy to catch on how to work everything with practice. App provides a lengthly trial period plus option to extend if more time is needed.
Support Team are fast to reply, very knowledgable, helpful and friendly.
Highly recommend this App if you are wanting to re-vamp your website pages with basic knowledge of how to do so.

Utilishop

Além de ter uma taxa de conversão boa, o suporte deles é um dos mais rápidos e prestativos no mercado! Recomendo!

attaboy-store

PageFly Advanced is simply amazing. It is very easy to use and offers great flexibility on the Pro plan already.
What's even better is the support: the team responds within minutes and don't stop until they really fixed it. I am quite happy I have found the app for our shop - it really helps us to scale up!