PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly - Page & Form Builder

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

My MccXi

I used this apps to design myshopify website. This a useful apps, and the customer service is good and fast respond as well. Recommended !

September 17, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!

Cory Pearce Co

I am a slow learner but The help I receive from customer support has been great so far. very helpful to have a real person

September 17, 2020

Hey, I just read it!! thank you for your generous review, we will be happy to help you whenever you want just reach out at our 24h live chat.

Felipe | PageFly Team

GRILLZ

Great app, Allowed me to take the design to the next level. Also, excellent support and help from the team answering all my questions. Thanks!

Hi Gregory
Thank you for taking the time to review PageFly, I am glad to hear that I was able to help.
We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime when you face any issues using PageFly.

Max | PageFly Team

Common Craft'd

Amazing service, absolutely love the live chat function. They're super helpful with live video to guide me through the way. Keep it up!

September 17, 2020

Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.
We hope to see you again soon!

please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

Half Price Mattress

The easiest and best app to create pages!! Customer service is exceptional as well, they resolve my issues in a quick timely manner!

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for the kind words you shared on the Shopify App Store.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir | PageFly Team

TECHIE-K.O.

Excellent app! And a great support team! Just learn how to use it, and you can create a fantastic Shopify store!
Thank you! Highly recommend!

September 17, 2020

We really appreciate your sharing about the experience with PageFly. Thank you so much for trusting and using our app.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you! 💪

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

OPTIKLASS.SHOP

Perfect solution. A very convenient and intuitive constructor with a wide range of settings and capabilities. I am pleased with its own analytics system, but the relatively high cost for a new store is disappointing.

September 17, 2020

Thanks so much for your thoughtful and detailed review. This is incredibly helpful. I wanted to let you know we've taken the good things you've mentioned in your review to heart.

Our current pricing plans are not the high ones in the market, above all, we have a lot of great features in this price range. We appreciate your opinion. Hope you keep using PageFly and rest assured that we are always here 24/7 ready to help you.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're grateful for customers like you.

Please do let us know if you have any questions.

A Jar of Pickles

Super awesome features, even on free plan, and support is incredibly helpful! Adds a lot of value to my shop :)

September 15, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with PageFly. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy with PageFly.

Emad | PageFly Team

Edgar's Mission

Amazing! What a great app, so flexible and makes incredible landing pages, and support is next level good! thanks so much :)

Hi Kyle,

Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

Have a wonderful day, and take care :)

Touqir | PageFly Team

Sulfora®

By far the easiest page builder for Shopify, and the customer service is impeccable! Highly recommend.

September 17, 2020

I just wanted you to know that we truly enjoy serving you and feel honored to be your chosen app. Your business is much appreciated, and we will do our very best to continue to meet your expectations.

Thanks again! We look forward to serving you for many years to come.