PageFly: #1 Free Page Builder

PageFly: #1 Free Page Builder

by PageFly

Create high-converting landing page, product page in minutes!

JACKS beauty line

great customer service! always available and very fast response time. After a while Pagefly is also easy to use.

November 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review.
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Madame Lust

This app is great! Once I watched a couple of tutorials, it was really easy to get started. Also, the fact that you have access to 24/7 chat support is great and extremely helpful. I`ve tried a couple of other page-builder apps, and I have to say, in my opinion, this is the best one.

November 25, 2020

Thanks for your generous review. We are delighted that you like our service.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Stylr Pro

I've used this app to create two landing pages specific for our Christmas marketing funnels. App is easy to use and support is efficient and super helpful.

November 25, 2020

We are happy you have a good experience with us. rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Market Stockindo

Simply The Best page builder for Shopify ! The customer support team is incredible, they help with every detail problem, even you're a free plan member. It's a must have and i will upgrade the plan for sure.

November 25, 2020

I just read your generous review thank you very much for it, it makes us really happy to see that you are having a good time in our app, please do not hesitate on asking us on our live chat 24/7 when you have doubts.

Have a great rest of the day!
Felipe | PageFly Team

Humanandnature

This app is awesome. The customer service are all professional and very helpful. The templates are all in cool designs. Thank you

November 25, 2020

Thanks for the kind words and feedback. We're glad to hear you're enjoying PageFly. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.
Emad - PageFly Team

souk + SEPIA

They have great customer service!! I really love using this app. i had some issues with a page I was working on and I got prompt service.

Hi,

I can't thank you enough for the nice feedback. Your opinion is very important for us and we will always keep on improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

If you have any questions, just let us know via live chat. We are there 24/7 for you!

Hailey - PageFly team

PrendaBella

A little complicated to use at the beginning but the support is excellent and I like the quality of the pages I'm creating.

November 24, 2020

On behalf of PageFly team, I want to say thank you for your trust.
rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Lilà Manila

Loving the app so far! Aldwin from Pagefly assisted me well! Thanks to him, my page looks better for all the versions.

November 24, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review, Joshua! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Cheers!
Aldwin | PageFly Team

Autovia Malaysia

I've been looking for a way to create customised pages for my store. PageFly is the perfect fit - creating custom content is really easy, with almost no coding required! Customer support has been excellent as well. Would definitely recommend this app for anyone looking to build more personalised pages.

November 24, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words, Chee. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for PageFly users like you.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

CocoWod

Very easy to use. Very useful. I was able to customize the homepage as I wanted rather than to select themes. Very intuitive. Recommended. Fast customer support.

November 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your generous review.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.