PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build beautiful, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page with ease

zenlifed

Good really good! A perfect assistance 24/24. You can customize every page e create an entire new store

May 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your compliment! Rest assured we will improve ourselves every day to give you our best assistance. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help while building your store!

Maru | PageFly team

The TSH Group Pty Ltd

Talk to Hailey and Paula to assist on our project. These guys are legends. Who solve our problem quickly and share lots of helpful resources.

Hi,

Thank you so so much for reaching out today and give us a generous review <3

I am very happy that Paula and I can help you solve the problem, please don't hesitate to reach out anytime you need us. We are here for you 24/7, any day.

Have a wonderful day and stay safe <3

Potter

We moved from a Squarespace Ecwid combo to Shopify. I found Pagefly which allowed similar ease of use to Squarespace in building our store, but a whole lot more functionality. It's definitely allowed us to level up our store look. Still some work to do, but will be using Pagefly to finalize it all. Support is wonderful as well. Just today Touquir helped with a small issue we were having, after building 20+ pages without a problem. He fixed it in an hour and gave me code to not have it appear in the future. Good product, good support it's a 5 for me.

Hi Nathaniel,

Thank you so much that you left us this detailed feedback. We really appreciate it so much. We are available 24/7 to help you, so please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Beerfunding

I use this app and I am extremely satisfied with it. They have one of the best customer services in the Shopify ecosystem. Don't hesitate, it's worth it.

May 5, 2021

Thank you for your review, I am so happy that you are satisfied with our app and our support.

We are always trying so hard to improve PageFly. Please let us know if you need any assistance.

Cookie - PageFly Team

GPSGear.com.au

Great customer service, Nikki was very helpful, polite and assisted me to solve my issue promptly. Great work!

May 5, 2021

Our team has read your kind words and we are all filled with happiness - thank you so much for making our day, and I’m so glad that we are able to make yours too!

Thank you for being a part of PageFly!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

AguaLista

Fantastic App for custom land pages with amazing customer service. I had a mistake on my custome code and was fixed in minutes.
Congrats!

Hi Joy,

Thank you so much for spending time giving us such generous feedback. It means a lot for us to have you here and your business with PageFly is so much appreciated.

We are here 24/7 if you need any help. Please don't hesitate to reach out <3

Enjoy Fresh Delivery

Great page builder app to customize your Shopify website. I do encounter glitches sometimes but the tech support are always available to help

Hi Troy,

Thank you so much for reaching out today and giving us such a generous review.
We really appreciate your feedback and we are trying harder to keep improving the service for you.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to our live chat whenever you have a question. We are online 24/7 for you.

Have a wonderful day!

Skimefit

Love everything about this app, the support, and all features, I am really in. Thanks a lot for everything, you´ve been a huge advantage and help in my business, thanks!

Hi Uriel,

Thank you so much for spending your precious time giving us the feedback on Shopify App Store. Please feel free to contact us any time you need our help, we are just a click away.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Tags 4 Pets

We installed PageFly on our site because we needed a new Password page.
We asked a developer to create a page for us but when we uploaded it there were display problems on tablet, mobile and laptop because he had not optimized the page for that
Being a beginner we asked for help.
What a chance we had to fall on Randy. He explained to us what was wrong and most importantly he made all the changes to make the page look great and all for free!
I have to say, it's pretty rare to find people who help others like that no matter what.
I can only recommend PageFly because it is a fairly simple application to use and also for the excellent support offered .
Thanks again Randy for your help.

May 5, 2021

Thanks for the review, Gwen! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Please feel free to get back to us whenever you need help. Cheers!

Randy - PageFly Team

blnk healthcare

Just started using the free version to try it out and already created a very nice looking page for our purposes. Had trouble one time figuring something out, but the support team responsed in chat within 1min and solved the issue for me. What more can you expect?

May 5, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you are satisfied with PageFly and our support service. Please let us know if you need help.

Felipe - PageFly Team