PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, blog, FAQ page & Funnel

FTM Pitstop

Great customer service and easy to use. My page looks way more professional and I didn't have to purchase a new theme.

Aztro Marketplace

I have been using this app, for several of our pages. It is incredibly powerful and flexible to user needs. Customer support was also super helpful when we needed further integration with our theme and other apps.

scurvmotivation

Sami helped with my coding needs. very thorough and eventually solved our problem. Thanks a lot to the team

Meu Kafofo

Aplicativo muito intuitivo, com um suporte perfeito. Recomendo! .......................................

theyonicup

Love this app! Easy to use and customer service is outstanding. Randy helped me solve some layout issues in under 5 min which meant that I could keep working on getting my shop up and running.

Novalge

I am loving to use PageFly, especially for the support that is always present when I have any questions, no doubt it is an excellent application.

Thanks ;)

Pepe Revolution & Co.

Great app! Love using it. It is useful for landing pages, modify product pages, etc. I will definitely pay the monthly plan.

The Herba Coach

Have been using this builder for a few weeks now and it has been great. Better than Shogun in my opinion. Create custom pages on my website with a free theme, saving me $$$ to spend on paid themes. Great customer support too,

Smart Natty

I have had to ask customer service for help on 2 different occasions, 1st was with Randy. On Saturday after 5pm for a error I was experiencing (ended up being user error not software error) and 2nd was with Touqir. Early in the AM in the middle of the week (another user error)

Both times has been extremely helpful with videos involved to help walk me through the process. Both times were extremely timely response and Both times my issue was solved in less than an hour!

I am EXTREMELY pleased with this app and I am even happier with the customer service! This is how customer service should be everywhere!

Thank you Pagefly Support!

Healthsupp Concept 保健食品專門店

Great app ! Great customer service, they help me to solve the problem very quickly. Highly recommend !!!