PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Impactful, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page with Ease

Upopbyshop

amazing app, great team and service! All of my questions can be answered in a very timely manner and answer me. Online customer service can also actively respond to my questions. This is a perfect service.

July 28, 2021

On behalf of the team, thank you so much for your trust and for using our app. We are so happy that we can bring a useful tool for your store.

And more than this, we are always willing to assist you whenever you need us.

If you have any feedback or recommendations, please let us know so we can improve our app and support.

Cookie - PageFly Team

MrLaundry

Tuve un problema que parecía de difícil solución y la verdad es que el soporte por chat fue muy rápido y resolutivo. Felicitaciones.

July 28, 2021

Muchas gracias por su comentario porque sus comentarios realmente significan mucho para nuestro equipo.
Intentaremos mejorar PageFly y hacerlo más útil para usted.

Háganos saber si necesita nuestro apoyo.
Cookie - Equipo de PageFly

Sky High Heels Australia

Easy to use the app, made it so much easier to edit my site the way I wanted it to look. Great customer service. Currently needed to pause, and had very quick and amazing service from Angel. I also had help from Angel when designing, who made the instructions very easy to follow with screenshots and arrows. thanks, Angel!

July 27, 2021

We are very happy that you are enjoying using our app for us, your opinion is very important, thank you for contacting us

Please feel free to let us know if you need any assistance.
We are right here to help you <3

Angel - PageFly Team

Oasisincentives

Great app & excellent support. The support team @ Page fly was very helpful in resolving my inquiry.

July 27, 2021

Reading your words fill my heart with happiness. Thank you for writing us this review, we will continue working hard to give you the best support. Have a great day.

Angel | PageFly Team

DRIP Cannabinoids

This app has really helped us customize exactly what we want our website to look like. It is extremely customizable, modern, and user friendly. Any questions or errors I've experienced are always addressed promptly and efficiently.

July 27, 2021

Your opinion is very important to us, we will continue working to improve our services, thank you for taking the time to write

Please feel free to let us know if you need any assistance.
We are right here to help you <3

Angel - PageFly Team

GlowySkin.Care

The app is easy to use, no coding :-) and the support is great, the responses are fast and efficient.

July 27, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Buzzoms

Lovely for making landing pages for our site! Needed a simple landing page with email capture and pagefly made this easy to do without messing up our current site structure.

July 26, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about PageFly. This only motivates us to improve our overall services for our valued users like you.
If you need any help with your page, please feel free to ask us for help anytime. We'll be there for you.
Once again, thank you for your support and trust.

Randy | PageFly Team

Ride On Watersports

Great tool for creating new pages for my website. Had a few questions and used live chat and Megan helped me and fixed my page on laptop view and mobile to look exactly the way I was trying to make it look. If anyone ever has a question or need help with something, definitely don't hesitate to use live chat! Will continue to use this app in the future for any new template designs!

Hi,
Thank you so much for choosing PageFly and for your generous review. It's my pleasure that I can help and you are happy with that. We really appreciate your word.
Please feel free to let us know if you have any further questions. We are always here to help.

Let’s grow together!
Megan from PageFly Team <3

Muluzu

Fantastic customer support and super user-friendly! I highly recommend pagefly to anyone looking for a customer page design app

Hey Lou!!

Wow, thank you so much for your words! You made my day for that, haha! I, and my team, are so happy to learn that you find fantastic our support. You push us to keep doing forward this way!! Thank you! And also thank you for appreciating our app. Our developers for sure have been working really hard and continue to do so, and we are happy you like our product.
Remember that if you find any issue or struggle in the way, we are just one click away from you!

Looking forward to seeing you in the live chat again,

Best Regards,

Cristian, from PageFly Support

The Clever Clove

This app is wonderful!! SO much flexibility and lots of functionality. The customer service is A+. Quick to respond, with very thorough and detailed video explaining how to edit my particular problem. Very pleased!

Hello Heidi,

Thanks for your words, being able to bring you simple solutions and that you can make your page in the simplest way is our passion, we are always very happy to help you if you need more help do not hesitate to write us we are here 24 hours for you.

Angel | PageFly Team