PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Impactful, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page with Ease

TheTrueCo

you dont use shopify until you use pagefly as well! amazing app, with incredible support! cookie i'm looking at you, you are a rockstar, thank you so much!

July 29, 2021

Hi Mathew, you really make my day! I want to send you a big thank you for your lovely review. Thank you for your trust in using PageFly.

Even though I took more time than expected to fix the issue but you are so patient to wait, thank you so much for your kindness.

We are always here anytime you need so please feel free to let me know if you need any assistance.

Have a great day!

Akinj

As an entrepreneur just starting out, this app is an incredible must-to-have to save you time and energy. It helped me cover almost 90% of my design needs, letting me focus on my business. There is for sure a learning curve, but generally speaking, PageFly is user-friendly and intuitive.
The customer support is quick and efficient. Thanks to the PageFly team for their great job

July 29, 2021

It's so awesome when we have your review on the App Store. Your review really means a lot to us and we are so thankful for this.

We know that many new customers can find it difficult to use it for the first time so we are working tirelessly to improve our app to make it easy to use.

And our support team is always here for you when you need.

Be Fit Food

Easy to use layouts and add ins fron Shopify. They provide quick responses when contacted and great support when issues arise.

Hi Annie,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We try our best to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you!

Please drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Frozen Dessert Supplies

This app is extremely user-friendly. I downloaded this app so we can do customizations to our pages and websites without a bunch of coding, when our developer team is busy. It has sped up our projects now that we are able to make beautiful pages without coding. When I have had questions they have all been answered in video tutorials on youtube or from the support chat team. They know their stuff! I did try a competitor app for a week, but it wasn't nearly as nice as pagefly!

July 29, 2021

Hello, It is a real pleasure for us to serve you every time you contact us, it is an opportunity for us to help you create the store you want and we do it with all our love.

Please feel free to let us know if you need any assistance.

We are right here to help you <3

Angel - PageFly Team

biopawtastic

Great App and very awsome SUPPORT they help you in every step they are available always to help you in every second

July 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your review of the app store. I'm glad that you like PageFly and feel satisfied with the support we provided.

This is a big motivation for our team to improve our app and support quality.
Let us know if you need any assistance,

Foamsize

I am using this app to create a landing page and so far this app is amazing! I had a few struggles with the tool itself, however, I contacted customer support and my issue was fixed in seconds! Also, such a lovely staff member working there! A+++++

July 29, 2021

I am so happy when supporting you because you are amazing!

I know sometimes, you can feel confused while using our app but our team has been trying our best to improve it to make it easy to use.

Anytime you need our assistance, please do not hesitate to drop messages in live chat, we're right here for you.

FUNTAPI

the support team is amazing . Reply messsage very fast , always online, easy to work . the price is also very cool . Everyone should use this App for your shopify

July 29, 2021

I want to say thank you for choosing and using PageFly and I am so happy that you found it useful for you.

Bringing satisfaction to you is our mission and our team is always trying to do it every day.

Please let us know if you need any assistance,

Upopbyshop

amazing app, great team and service! All of my questions can be answered in a very timely manner and answer me. Online customer service can also actively respond to my questions. This is a perfect service.

July 28, 2021

On behalf of the team, thank you so much for your trust and for using our app. We are so happy that we can bring a useful tool for your store.

And more than this, we are always willing to assist you whenever you need us.

If you have any feedback or recommendations, please let us know so we can improve our app and support.

MrLaundry

Tuve un problema que parecía de difícil solución y la verdad es que el soporte por chat fue muy rápido y resolutivo. Felicitaciones.

July 28, 2021

Muchas gracias por su comentario porque sus comentarios realmente significan mucho para nuestro equipo.
Intentaremos mejorar PageFly y hacerlo más útil para usted.

Háganos saber si necesita nuestro apoyo.
Cookie - Equipo de PageFly

Sky High Heels Australia

Easy to use the app, made it so much easier to edit my site the way I wanted it to look. Great customer service. Currently needed to pause, and had very quick and amazing service from Angel. I also had help from Angel when designing, who made the instructions very easy to follow with screenshots and arrows. thanks, Angel!

July 27, 2021

We are very happy that you are enjoying using our app for us, your opinion is very important, thank you for contacting us

Please feel free to let us know if you need any assistance.
We are right here to help you <3