PageFly‑ Advanced Page Builder

PageFly‑ Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build fast landing page, product page, contact page & more!

Tredy Foods

Excellent App... No coding was required to be made to the Shopify theme. The support was lightning fast... Awesome APP..... AWESOME TEAM :)
Salem provided awesome support. Thanks, Salem...

Dyetology

Love this app! Whenever I run across a theme issue, they solve it. I love their interface to create new beautiful pages on top of your current Shopify theme. If you are looking for a page builder, get this app now!

beyond soap

The app has been a great addition to our site, and when I had a problem Daisy helped me out and solved my issue in a few minutes!

ADV Tennis

This app is great and allow easy flexibility. The best thing though is that they have AMAZING customer service that is always there to help. Angel especially is helpful!

Angedis

Merci à Angel de m'avoir répondu, et en français en plus ! il a été super efficace, super gentil et disponible ! un des des meilleurs customer service que j'ai vu ! je recommande.

Salisbury Hair Essentials

I use the PageFly app to create custom shopify pages for my clients and got stuck on how to save a collections page without the default place holder. Randy actually did the page as an example for me and gave me the tutorial so I could do it next! It took 3 minutes and he explained it in detail. This was fast and amazing customer service. PRICELESS!! AMAZING CHAT SUPPORT!

MAKE U RELAX

it is so helpful . I like he understand me a lot, and fix it so quick and explain so well and also teach how to edit myself in the future

The Carpenter's Cat

Love it! Super fast response time when I had any issues. Definitely adds more magic to my store in just moments.

simplipleasures.com

I really appreciate the quick turnaround time Pagefly has. No matter what time of day or night it is, they are always available for the quick fix. Thank you Cookie and others with whom I interact quite frequently. Kudos !

Super-Cool

Quick customer support and easy to use, consumer-friendly software. Most of all, its free to use and definitely use this software for product page and home page design to take your business to the next level.