PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

MYU Essentials

I absolutely love using this app!! This is probably the only app I added to my shop so far that I had everything set up quickly without needing to reach out to support team. Their knowledge base is amazingly comprehensive and you can almost get all the questions answered in a very visual guided way. Having said that they do have amazing support team who're very friendly and there to help 24/7 if you need something urgent. I will highly recommend this app. Saved my life in building a desired landing page so easily and quickly, more importantly meets your expectation visually.

Hi Ning,

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave us such a lovely feedback. On behalf of my team, I would love to send you the warmest thank you for your kind words and honest review. We will try our best everyday to rest assured you will have more enjoyable experience with our PageFly app.

Love you so much!
Zee | PageFly Team

Be The Brand AB

Great, easy to use pagebuilder. You can easily create beautiful pages with minimal learning curve. Quick, efficient and friendly support always solves any problem.

November 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review Adam, I was ecstatic that we finally figured out the issue and get everything back to normal <3 And please do not hesitate to reconnect to us anytime you need help, we are always here at your disposal. Wish you all the best!

Sun - PageFly Team

Splendid Kitchen

Great app, and amazing support team. I'd definitely recommend it as it has a lot of features that might help increase conversion.

November 25, 2021

Hamza Thank you so much for your review. Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.

Whenever having troubles, feel free to contact us!
-Faris | PageFly Team

Visanya

Absolutely love this app. Literally they help me so fast on their live chat and get it exactly how i envision it

November 25, 2021

Hello, we are very happy that you are enjoying using PageFly, for us it is a real honor to serve you, we are proud to provide this service for you. Thank you very much for sharing these words.

Please let us know via the Live chat if you need any help

Angel | PageFly Support Team

Woofs

I really like Pagefly to help me build landing pages to build a list for the store, very nice drag and drop system

November 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

SEVENTEENTHEBRAND

Ufak bir sorunum vardı cözemediğim hemen yardımcı oldular. Cok teşekkür ederim, herkese oneririm. 10/10

November 22, 2021

Harika yorumunuz için çok teşekkür ederiz; gerçekten günümü aydınlatıyor. Geri bildiriminizi meslektaşlarıma ileteceğim. Bunun için oldukça minnettarız.

Türkiye'yi seviyoruz

Personelimizin sorularınızı yanıtlayabildiği ve sorunlarınızı çözebildiği için çok mutluyum.
Başka sorularınız varsa veya yardıma ihtiyacınız varsa, lütfen Canlı sohbete bir mesaj gönderin.

Angel - PageFly Ekibi

lundi

Je viens juste d'installer l'application. Quelques soucis de navigateur pour qu'elle fonctionne normalement mais le service client est hyper réactif.

November 22, 2021

Mes sincères remerciements pour votre avis. Vos commentaires sont très importants pour nous et nous ferons de notre mieux pour gagner votre confiance.
Nous nous efforçons continuellement d'améliorer la qualité des produits et services, en fournissant des valeurs pratiques pour votre confiance.

N'hésitez pas à nous contacter à tout moment si vous avez besoin d'une assistance supplémentaire.

PageFly | Kate, directrice de la réussite client.

strungoutonpearls

Although I had some tech difficulty trying to create my first Home Page, the Tech support with Marie was very responsive. I feel more confident going forward. Great app.

November 22, 2021

My heartfelt thanks for your review. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.
We have been continuously striving, improve the quality of product and services, bringing practical values to return for your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Our Ancestories

This is a great app. I think that they also have great customer support. It is worth the money for sure.

November 22, 2021

I'm thankful that you contacted our support team via Live Chat so that we could help you. I understand that using PageFly for the first time can be challenging, but we are always here to help you whenever you need it.

Please feel free to explore the app and contact us if you require assistance.

Angel | PageFly Team

Ringtsy

Amazing customer service, especially Angel who helped me to solve many issues with my website. I highly recommend this app.

November 22, 2021

Greetings this comment is very valuable to us at PageFly, thank you for taking time and writing these words to us, we will continue to work hard every day this way we will always provide you with the best Shopify page builder experience!

Angel | PageFly Support team