PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Niky's Sports

Very easy to use and edit pages for different devices, great support team, quick to reply and send solutions!

June 28, 2022

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Orange - PageFly Customer Success Department

2Tactic

Location Vietnam

Happy with the powerful yet page builder app for our Shopify commerce store! and.. 5stars for the team support too

June 28, 2022

Thank you so much for such a great review. We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward assisting and supporting customers. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us in the Live chat window, we are willing to help you.

South of Houston

Everyone I chat with is always helpful and patient. Free assistance too. App is easy to use and super customizable. 10/10

June 28, 2022

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! This is a great motivation for us to improve PageFly better and better.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

Have a wonderful day!

snapcart

Location Hong Kong SAR

Awesome app ! Excellent customer service support 5 stars to all staff who helped me and , a special Thank you to Lea, for helping me step by step to create my perfect page and for valuable insights . I highly recommend Page Fly Landing page builder to all ecom businesses.

June 28, 2022

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

pletovecentrum.cz

Location Lithuania

We are using this app for about a few years and we are very happy. The support team is very helpful and always solves problems quickly!

June 28, 2022

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. That's so nice of you. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you! 💪

Hamza | PageFly Team

Inventalle

Location Brazil

A paula merece um aumento. Atendimento foi muito solicito. A ferramenta ainda carece de algumas funcionalidade e facilidades no uso, porém funciona.

June 28, 2022

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing PageFly for your store. We are proud to welcome your opinion and look forward to serving you in the long run.

If you have any questions, please contact us via LiveChat, and we will be happy to assist you.

Once again, thank you for your communication.

SlipperSun

Location Italy

App professionale e fondamentale! Assistenza eccezionale e tanto disponibile! Sceglierei tutta la vita pagefly!

June 28, 2022

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. Please reach us again whenever you feel like it. We are here 24/7 to help you.

Many Thanks,

Mika | PageFly Team

ToolBoss

Location Australia

Awesome app to create good looking pages, especially for promotions. Great customer service, fixed an issue I was having straight away.

June 23, 2022

My heartfelt thanks for your review. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust. We have been continuously striving, improving the quality of product and services, bringing practical values to return for your trust.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Chukaluka

Location Finland

I really love it! Great interface, good tools and great customer support available 24/7! The result is amazing. I got my homepage the way I wanted in no time.

June 23, 2022

Thank you so much for your review, we really value your feedback!

Please contact us at any time, we will be there any time you need any help.

Alec - PageFly Team

Paws Galore

I built 3 custom product pages through this app and I think it is absolutely fantastic. I was able to tailor everything how I wanted and the customer service was second to none.

June 23, 2022

Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.