PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

#1 Choice For Responsive, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page

HomStrenght

Great app to make your store and best yet is the customer service, I highly recommend this app. They help me even using the free plan. Good Work with your customers..

May 10, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with PageFly. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy with PageFly.

Please let us know if you have any further questions, we are happy to answer all.
Emad - PageFly Team

HD Transfers

Extremely useful app, and top notch customer service. Fix my problem in under a minute, even showed me what I did wrong.

May 10, 2021

We work hard every day to give you the best service, for us it is very important that you can create the most beautiful pages in the simplest way, every time we read that we are doing it well we encourage ourselves to continue working thank you for your words :D
Please let us know if you need help.

GRAY MATTERS

The people in Pagefly and nice and very helpful!
Every time I have questions, they always get back to me right away and help me to solve the issues

May 10, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

Your nice comments are a great inspiration for us to improve our app.

Hope that we can grow together! We're here if you have any further questions.

Quality Water Treatment

We use this app extensively. Amazing and comprehensive. Support has be outstanding as well. Thank you to Angel , Donny and Paula on the support team.

May 10, 2021

Thanks so much for the high praises! We're always happy to hear when users are enjoying PageFly. We're here for you anytime.

Safetmed

I like this app. Paula in support is amazing, its like having a pro there at all times to help you. So far the app does everything I need it to.

May 10, 2021

I just wanted you to know that we truly enjoy serving you and feel honored to be your chosen app. Your business is much appreciated, and we will do our very best to continue to meet your expectations.

Thanks again! We look forward to serving you for many years to come.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Aurora Sustainability SA

The online support / live chat is fantastic! This app and the support has made such difference on our store. Couldn't recommend it enough!

May 10, 2021

Thank you for your words, we really appreciate your review. Please let us know if you need any assistance, we are so happy to be able to help you. Have a nice day.

Aine - PageFly Team

ORLY

Superb App and its support service are even better. :)
Definitely recommend this app to my new Clients.

May 7, 2021

Thank you ORLY for giving us such a kind review. It was very nice of you. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you! 💪

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Anne | PageFly Team

Ethical Nutrition Co

Incredible app. The customer service support is instant and out of this world! Buy it right now!!!!!

May 7, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.
I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Cookalm

La atencion excelente y las respuestas efectivas. el tiempo de espera suele ser corto aunque en algunas ocasiones se demora un poco, pero en general, muy bien

May 7, 2021

Muchas gracias por su amable comentario. Es maravilloso saber que ha tenido una gran experiencia con PageFly. Esto nos motivará a mejorar aún más nuestra aplicación y la calidad del soporte.
Si hubiera algo que tenga problema, no dude en envíarnos un mensaje en cualquier momento.

Felipe - Equipo de PageFly

Colour Kingdom

We used this app to build an amazing product page! Ran into a small technical issue and the support staff (Emad) were quick to sort it out for us. Will be upgrading to the paid version as the store grows!

May 7, 2021

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Emad - PageFly Team