PageFly Fast Page Builder

PageFly Fast Page Builder

by PageFly

60+ templates for landing page, product page, contact & about

JennyAndJonas

I've had some troubles making my design, not because of the apps limitations, but because of my technical skills. Whenever I've had questions, its taken me 5 min tops to get help. The staff is amazing, and now that I've gotten to know to possibilities of PageFly, I must say that I am very satisfied! :)

HIT THE HAY

Easy to use for making landing pages. quick and good customer service as well. Try it and see for your self. https://hitthehay.se/

Cities Online Store

A very easy way to build any custom page you want
and very good customer service responding very fast if you have any problem

HYR Self Co.

Very responsive and helpful support! Incredible features and very easy to use. Very similar to the click funnels page creator. Incredible value for the price!

BLANC

This is a super versatile landing page builder that lets you customize whatever you want. The staff is very helpful and they walked me through a technical issue quickly. Thanks guys!

Momomoon

PageFly is an incredible app! It's really helped me build the custom site of my dream. Their customer support team is incredibly responsive and knowledgeable, I highly recommend them!

HockeyAF

This is an amazing app that really simplifies the ability to create amazing secondary pages for your store. The support team was great and even fixed a mobile issue I had within minutes. Superb team and app!

BLVCK Teeth Whitening

Great App! really good for those that don't know how to code would definitely recommend this for shopify users beginner and advance.

I've worked with the support team on multiple problems i've had and can say they're one of the best support teams i've worked with. Super responsive and they get hands on to help you out with your problem.

Definitely keen on working with them long term.

Lift O'Clock

Great App.Great Customer Service.Great Experience.Definitely will use it for all my stores.10 out of 10 rating

AquaYouth

You can build anything with pagefly... This makes shopify so much better. I highly recommend it.....