PageFly Free Page Builder

PageFly Free Page Builder

by PageFly - Conversion Expert

Boost sales with custom landing page, product page and more

manillo.se

Best app. Works just like clickfunnels. Customer service is fantastic. Got help from Sami (customer support). Awesome service..5 Stars to Sami

ShopStyleDesign

While there are many apps that provide the same type of functionality as PageFly, few of them do it as well. I am consistently impressed with the new features they release as well as their dedicated and responsive support team. If you are looking for a page editor, you can't go wrong with PageFly.

Goodland Golf

PageFly is an amazing app. I used PageFly to create a long sales page for one product in my store and it really helped my sales. Touqir at PageFly was very helpful in helping me customize the page to exactly what I needed. I highly recommend PageFly!

SAINT ARBAIN

Touqir is amazing! He was a very helpful tech and very polite. He always got back to me! I am writing this #review for page builder because it was able to take my store to the next level professionally. I #vote this one the best! Thank you so much Touqir & PageFly!

Tuibos.com Wholesale Business Directory

I like this app is easy to work and customer service really fast :) I am happy i manage to find it since my knowledge in coding is not huge. Easy to use.

IRIS & THORN

I used this app to create my 'lookbook' page for my online retail website. Pagefly is a great app to create a page for images and videos. It took me some time to get used to the app but Pagefly's team is always available to help. Highly recommend this app for building a great page.

Hopefuel

I used this app to building custom landing pages for my unique ad campaigns and it has been a life saver! I was about to sign up for Clickfunnels at $200+ a month and then I thought... "hum, I wonder if I could find a page builder for shopify"... and then I found Pagefly. It works brilliant task a landing page builder and it's so easy to use for someone who is NOT a web developer.

Javaya • getjavaya.com

I had a positive experience with the support team for this app. The issue required installing a bit of code in my theme and they took care of it quickly and efficiently.

Fish Bone Rope Tie

Customer support is amazing! I was contemplating on hiring a Shopify Expert, but this app does everything I wanted to do and more! Saves me what I would have spent on that. I've been working with Randy from their support team and he has been amazing and very informative! I definitely recommend this app!

thankutom

For thankutom.com we are using the free version of the app and experiencing some issues in how the same page looks on different devices because we cannot understand the logic of margin/padding pixeling etc
However we received great support and in particular Sami was amazing in solving all our issues.