PageFly Fast Page Builder

PageFly Fast Page Builder

by PageFly

60+ templates for landing page, product page, contact & about

IDream Wine

Great Page Builder and amazing support. Touqir (customer service) have solve my problem in few minutes.

sochello

I've been using this app for three months. It is full of great tools to customize your site exactly as yo intended, or jump into one of their flawless template and pug & chug!

Not familiar with coding? No worries, you can design without!

Hugmo.co

Created a great landing page. Developers were incredibly helpful and quick with assisting me to add some customisations to get exactly what I wanted.

SJC Custom Drums

AMAZING customer service! For real. Super helpful and quick to lend a hand. Nice and thorough and always there when you need them.

Fashion Sock

I used this app to help me create a custom sales page for a new Shopify store, the app template was excellent and the customer service received was very prompt and helpful.

I would strongly recommend PageFly to other users.

THC

I'm still learning how to use it, but I can tell that their support is awesome. They reply quickly and help with suggestions. I love the freedom to build a website with just drag-drop. Keep up the great work!

Cycle of Fashion

Great app and amazing support. very user friendly with lots of options. helped me build a better website

ottoandivyshoes

Absolutely incredible App... do not hesitate to use this.

I was looking for a programme that would build a pre-launch page that looked more professional than Shopify's Password page. This helped me make a super sleek one. The customer service is incredible... it's like having your own software developer at a fraction of the price. Can't thank them enough. I don't even need to go Pro at the moment for what I need on my website, but I'm going to find a reason to do so because the service has been THAT impressive. Thank you.

Genesis Charm

I used this app for BFCM optimization , this app is great with a lot of options and tools for a better conversion , i recommend

Primal Contact Lenses

The customer service was really great with me they helped me with coding, and I don't have code experience. very grateful.