PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build beautiful, SEO-friendly landing, product page with ease

The L'iL Sucker Store

The support of this App is awesome. Sami Worked with me patiently and helped me with exactly what I was looking for in a very timely and helpful manner. Highly Recommend!

G&GShopping

Easy to use and learn. Great experience. It have a very good free trial and you can learn everything in this period. The support is awesome.

The Secondhand Fashionista

This review is mostly regarding the support provided by the PageFly Team and not a general review of the app. I find building blog pages to be less intuitive and more complicated than need be, but overall I maintain my subscription because the pages can come out beautifully.
Regarding support: Someone seems to always be available, whenever I am working (AKA all the time), and they are always immediately responsive. I had built 3 blog posts that were not loading correctly (or at all), and it felt like no matter what Support tried, or how many work tickets were submitted to techs, they could not correct the issue. After expressing my frustration with this, Support apologized and explained that their workload had become overwhelming, and promised to get the issue resolved. I really appreciated this person's candor, as it is easy to understand getting overwhelmed as a small business owner. The next day, I received a message that they had resolved my issue and explained why my issue had been so complicated (coding of my theme). My blog posts look great!! Thank you, Support Team, I appreciate you working so hard on my issue!!

Jetpilot Australia

I have used quite a few page builders across multiple platforms and stores but with Pagefly their drag and drop interface and features are so easy to use. If you have any issues their live chat is super responsive and make all the effort to fix your issues. Would highly reccommend this app!

POPPIN TRENDZ

First time using to build a page. It was very easy to use and stunning. Customer support especially Randy was soo helpful to customize my page.

TagsForever Türkiye

I had a problem about refunds. I thinked they were charge money unjustified and don’t care for pay back. When reviewed my negative opinions from here they helped me quickly and solved my problem. Actually the problem has begun from me. I thinked PageFly charged money but it is not. All about money charge problems about shopify and PageFly support team never said this is not our problem. They helped super fastly. Absolutely download this app. Especially thank you Victor.

Paw Noble

This app takes time to learn. After mastering it, it is a very good tool. Customer service is very patient to answer, good!

Raleigh Restorations

Customer service has been top notch and very responsive as I learn, but i highly recommend this app!

NoFuture Avenue

Super appli, le service client très rapide et efficace. Je recommande ! Fonctionnalités simple et rapide

RY Marketplace

Ive been using this app to rebuild the design of our website. It's been really great so far. Support is always helpful! It would be nice to be able to jump on a video call sometimes to get further support. There's also a few more features I wish were available as a premium subscriber. Overall, would recommend!