PageFly Fast Page Builder

by PageFly

60+ templates for landing page, product page, contact & about

MoveWorldMove

good day,

I would just like to let you in on my experience with support.

I had a really helpful experience with the live chat service department, the session was aided by a gentleman by the name of Tayo, which has a huge amount of patience, willingness to resolve all issues, as well as being polite and kind,

really awesome service, thank you!!

Essential Store

Awesome app, even better customer service!

The customer support will go above and beyond to help you build an awesome website!

Lead Source SEO

Has some bugs and issues, but I got great support today and they're updating and fixing the bugs after I update them on what happens. GOOD!

The bonniemob

Great customer service, Sami answered within minutes and corrected my mistakes for me. Takes a little while to get your head around adjusting the design for different devices, but after that it seems to be a very versatile page builer.

Payworks Shop - EU

I used the app to create different customer-specific product pages.

I ran into some problems while doing so but support team was very helpful.

Cart4Baby

I am a beginner on the app, but like it a lot so far. Extraordinary support team assistance! Thanks a lot

Legendary Gis

Greatest app to ever roam the earth.......................................... LOVE IT SO MUCH OMG!!?!?!

SeaKoast

I had been floundering with page design on my store and was so happy to find Pagefly. This app makes it incredibly easy to create several types of pages and content. The support has been amazing. Typical response time has been mere minutes. Today I got a response in less than a minute, and a resolution to my question within 3 minutes. Fantastic customer service, and a solid product. 5 stars all the way!

Health 24X7

Its a great app to build landing pages and customized pages. Very quick and responsive support team as well

Mishy Hair

Very good app, great customer service!..............................................................