PageFly Fast Page Builder

PageFly Fast Page Builder

by PageFly

60+ templates for landing page, product page, contact & about

A Life Plus (A+)

Easy and Great app to use to design pages, great options and fantastic support. Highly recommended for anyone that needs abit more control on the creation of their webpages

Pe Barba Ta

Great guys and great customer service! They have a solution for everything in the blink of an eye! For any Shopify store should be a Page Fly behind

CNSHOPLY

I used this App to create the impressed pages, Online Chat Support is so great, quickly and effective. Love It

mypindaloo

We use this app on a couple of our websites as it is fairly easy to use and has super friendly customer service :-)!

Saba Jewellery

I'm only just getting the hang of the app but Edward was really helpful and just sent me a link so that I can check out the tutorials. Very nice to have someone on hand! Great service.

Evive Smoothie

Service hors pair!! Je recommande fortement cette application. Non seulement elle permet plusieurs options mais en plus le chat support est un life saver!

DESCUYDADO

Definitely one of the most useful apps. The staff is most of the time online ready to chat and help with customizations, and when they are not, they reply via email in a timely manner!

Vivsamfashion

I have just started using it and had some issues with page creation, but help support is excellent and quick.Edward helped me sort out all my issues .So thanks for that.Till now excellent.

manillo.se

Best app. Works just like clickfunnels. Customer service is fantastic. Got help from Sami (customer support). Awesome service..5 Stars to Sami

ShopStyleDesign

While there are many apps that provide the same type of functionality as PageFly, few of them do it as well. I am consistently impressed with the new features they release as well as their dedicated and responsive support team. If you are looking for a page editor, you can't go wrong with PageFly.