PageFly Free Page Builder

PageFly Free Page Builder

by PageFly - Conversion Expert

Boost sales with custom landing page, product page and more

Unique Collectibles 4 YOU! - Shop Home Decor - Rare Vintage Collectibles - Waterford Crystal - Hummels & More! Excellent Customer Service

I have had Pagefly for over two years. They are always right there to help you and the tools are incredible.

Girl Boss MVMT

I love this app! It made building my website go from a headache to super easy! Also support was quickly available to help with any fixes I needed.

Sidekick Planner

I usually don't leave reviews, but to PageFly I just had to. It's such a great, easy-to-use app to customize your page as you wish. There is literally no limitation with the app itself, you can just drag and drop any element you want on your page. I believe it's a much better investment to your business than any shopify theme you can find.
The support is just brilliant, they're always available, and eager to solve any issue. I highly recommend PageFly!

ADHEMP

App is pretty good. It was a little tedious to have to fix the page for every version (laptop, tablet, mobile) but the customer support team provided excellent service. They walked me through some issues but most importantly they fixed them in a timely matter. Big thanks to Sami and Touqir!

LaCell

Incredible customer service. Helped me create a beautiful website with ease. Would recommend to anyone who feels limited by shopify and doesn't want to spend a lot of money on themes!

Catsypetsy

It is not perfect but customer service is doing good. S hopefully in the long run they will get better

Posture Tech

Great app - best page builder I have used. Similar to elementor on wordpress but with better support - support has been spot on.

Rockpals

Great Serive and Great template, i appreciate this app to help my store to attract more customers and build my brand.

Thecled 2

Best App ever! A support team is always here for you and solve any issues. I am happy to make beautiful pages with Pagefly. Richard was very supportive and solved all the issues that I had. Thank you Richard!

Smart Shopowlic

Great CS !!!
This app is really helpful!