PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build CRO & SEO-focused landing, product, FAQ & thank you page

SUYOBO

Very quick responses with great support. I also really like the layouts that Pagefly offers I recommend them to anyone looking to spice up their page. Thank you

Credit Parent

App is intuitive to use and allows more flexibility than many of the others I've tried. Would to see more off-the-shelf templates. Customer service has been very responsive and helpful in troubleshooting any issues!

Buddha Som

Fantastic app. I am currently using it to build a password page. The help was also top notch! Thanks!

Loja Denegredo

Best support ever! I love this app! It helped me a lot!
I had a problem with the checkout botton and the support helped me to solve it!

Kristals

Great tech support and great options. Pretty advanced for Shopify builders, although not as advanced as WP builders. Still love it. Much better that Shogun. Love it

Forte Watches

Randy via chat is incredibly helpful in answering any questions you might have. He sent me screenshots, video recordings, stayed on the chat for an hour. The app itself is straight-forward and pretty easy to use.

Szövet

This is by far the best app (that I've used at least) for building a website. They give you a lot of time to work on your website while still on a trial which is really nice (up to 49 days!). It has a lot of features and is fairly easy to use. There is a bit of a learning curve to using the app, but it isn't too hard to get used to it.

Mamãe cegonha

otimo muito bom

Atende excelente muito paciente e educado.
ponto negativo para o app de chat online, a maioria das frases mudam o contexto depois de enviado, as palavras são trocadas confundido o atendente.
fora isso o serviço está de parabens!

A Book of Words

Great app, easy to use and excellent customer service.
Needed help with a small problem and Sami had it fixed in minutes! Can't recommend it enough!

Ruas India

I have just started using the app and am already loving it! Look forward to seeing how it works when I create many more pages.