PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

PREMVIDA

Great to get started building your own pages! Way better than standard Shopify features and well worth the pro or premium price!

oramii

The customer service is very very good! Anytime I have a question I get a response within the hour if not minutes. Its a great app, only reason why it isnt 5 star is that its unfortunately not that intuitive for a beginner like me. I am sure I will get better at with time.

Yisam

It's okay for my first usage. It can solve any generous website building issues. Hope for get more advanced features, such as Gradient color available, more options about variants (I have been contact to the customer service), the switching of the background image and the change of the related content form in the image are not particularly smooth. Since I am using it for the first time, many operations are very rigid, even if the effect is achieved, it is not easy.

Leevo.india

I used the app it helped a lot, there are a lot of varieties to customize your webpage and the support is also really helpful. Houng, Kate and team helped a lot with various issues. So if it is your first time designing a webpage this app helps a lot

EMK Beverly Hills Skincare

It's a nice editor. Debugging issues can be a little complicated. I do, however, love the tech support. They recently helped with an issue, and they stayed on until it was completely resolved.

Cocktail Collective

Have used this app to help build a landing page. There are a couple of limitations but overall very happy with the way the page performs and can be edited. Support are very quick to help too.

Full Armour LLC

i like the support. Randy was great! He Even showed me how to fix my problem if it happens again in the future with a video link. (Those Poor Guys Working On Christmas Like That!) However, I appreciate their dedication to our success.

PopSockets.in

Does the job! Plus like the fact that they have a free plan as well.
Support has been really helpful.

bridecollective.co

I wish it had more drag and drop features to it. I also wish it had more funnel type options. Service is excellent!

tengomadera.com

muy buena y sin importar el plan en el que estés te contestan rápido con toda la disposición de ayudarte