PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

Mini Grenadine

I am satisfied with this app, it's quite easy to use and the support time is quick and really helpful !

The Digi Dame Party Shoppe

Great app - I set up my pages using the 14 day trial. It allowed me to do so much more with my Shopify site than I could have managed without it. I found the support was quite good as well.

Flexcraft

Pros - App does what I need it to

Edward when above and beyond to assist me with the simple issue I was having. Thank you!

Stockomax

Très bon logiciel pour faire de belles pages de vente. L'équipe fait tout pour vous mettre à l'aise. Il y'a eu juste une question technique que vous n'aurez pas d'ailleurs, qui m'a fait perdre du temps. C'était lié à une exigence propre à ma page que vous n'aurez pas, et finalement, ça a été réglé. Je recommande

Huxar

bonne application trer utile avec de multiple fonction pour creer un ou des tunnels de vente

Lashoutxpress

It is so helpful and really makes it easier. Unlocks Shopifys true potential.

Terracewellnessgroup

Great app with consistent improvements made over time.

P Dpharmaintinc

A good choice for page building. However, not very clear on what is included in the free and what is not.

Themagic5

The support team fixed my issue, but I needed to explain it 3 times to 3 different support guys before they understood the problem. If they had gotten it the first time, the 5 out of 5 stars.

Country Chic Decor

I love the look of it but for me a complete newbie, its still a bit hard to figure out. So if I can figure it all out I will come back and rate 5 stars.