PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

Freak & Fleek

Very Very Very Good App...Highly Recommend. It has all the customizations you need & excellent support!

Torontto Tech

it's a great app that helps a lot in creating the perfect landing page

Raise yourself

Very usefull support team, very quick, very efficient. I love the app the possibilities are endless ! I recommend ! Also the days for trying are very good ! I particulary love the fact that we can create our own collection page !

ECellStreet

Way too good then expected. Support team is super cool and replies instantly. Will surely recommend this to fellow store owners.

Cimegex Health

I use this to build landing and sales page and it works well for the price. The Support Team Is AMAZING. I wish when I hide the header and footer of the page when constructing it, that it didnt show up in the preview of the page.

electronicsexpo.com

Great customer service, they really get the job done in record time. This is by far one of the best apps I have used on shopify.

Odor Nuke

AMAZING app. Even MORE amazing support! GREAT trial too, let's you keep all your premium changes when the trial's over, UNLIKE every other app EVER!

Sami helped us fix a bug and we overwrote his changes like 3 times in a friggen row D'OH lolllll! And he fixed it every time and was SUPER polite and professional the whole time.

GREAT EXPERIENCE! Blows the pricey paid alternative (with the name of a feudal Japanese lord, ahem) right out of the water!

Billings Sports

So far so good. Building pages has been really easy and the chat support is always there to help. No better page builder in my opinion

Camp Generation

Really nice app, some templates needs a little bit improvement but is fully customizable. recommend!!!

Melhor Escolha é Aqui

Great support, so far so good, even though I think sometimes it is not really obvious to play with the page. It requires a small learning curve.