PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
PageFly
4.9
November 17, 2021

When you update your theme to Shopify 2.0 all of your pages will be unworking. They can't help anything, even you unpublish all of your pages they will still break your page.

LNC HOME
Time spent using app: About 3 years
PageFly replied November 23, 2021

I would like to send you our sincere apologies for the issue you had with our app. We feel so sorry for this because we always aim for great experiences for the customers.

After we received the review, our Developers did check immediately and fixed the issue. I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you.
For this issue, we will check and improve our app to avoid this issue in the future.

Please let us know if you have any questions or need help, we are always here to help you.

October 7, 2021

this app is the biggest nightmare. when driving lots of traffic to my store I get all kinds of bugs, support is not responding.

PWR Socks
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 4 months
PageFly replied November 23, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to thank you for such detailed feedback on your experience with PageFly. We feel so bad that you had issues with our app and support, from the bottom of our hearts, we would like to send you a sincere apology.

We really value your opinion and this helps us to know what we are doing and give us more encouragement to improve PageFly better and better. We’ve just taken your thoughts and opinions to heart and we would love to make things right to meet your needs so feel free to reach out to us with any suggestions you wish to share.

We are always looking forward to your more suggestions and recommendations and we hope that we can help you anytime you need so feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or need help.

October 3, 2021

Clunky to use and incredibly buggy. Still using it because I can't face moving the entire store to another builder but I soon will. There wasn't a single time I had to update the store I didn't have to get in touch with support because of a bug.

Sonora Cinematic
Time spent using app: 11 months

Hi there,
We do appreciate your feedback on the App Store. Your feedback helps us to know how we are doing and see the issues of our app to improve it better and better.
We are so sorry for the inconvenience and issues you have encountered with our app. But we feel so thankful that we could contact you to be able to assist you to fix all problems.
With PageFly, customer satisfaction is always our number one priority and we always try to make this.

Once again, we are so sorry for making you unsatisfied with our app, we will try our best to avoid them in the future.
Your recommendations and suggestions are always welcome and appreciated.

Please let us know if you have any questions or recommendations for us.

September 11, 2021

They don't have direct google ads conversion tracking available, unable to track all conversions for my google ads which resulted in me losing tons of valuable data

DecorFuse
Time spent using app: 5 months
PageFly replied November 23, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly Team, I would like to send you a sincere apology for the issue you had with our app.

Regarding the request in your feedback about tracking conversions for your Google Ads, I checked and discussed with our team so they will have a detailed plan for this issue. In the meantime, our person in charge of tracking contacted you regarding the issue, and we really look forward to having another chance to assist you.

Once again, thank you so much for your detailed feedback and recommendations to PageFly and our service. We truly hope that you can keep connected with us and assist you whenever you need.

Edited August 22, 2021

Extremely annoying to use. Tabs after tabs and not fully customizable. Childs play compared to Gem Pages... If you have high standards for your page, I wouldn't recommend.

HeroDry
Finland
Time spent using app: 4 days
PageFly replied November 23, 2021

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. On behalf of the PageFly Team, I am very sorry we failed to meet your expectations.

We do appreciate all feedback you give us so we will improve our app and support better to serve precious customers like you.

Thank you for giving us another opportunity to contact you. We hope to have more chances to assist and help you. Please let us know if you need our support.