PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Fresh To Def Collective

I utilized their Homepage Utilization and I was not able to create the design I wanted. Thus, I decided to start over and create a new page. However, when I un-clicked the home page option it did not change the front page of my site. When I deleted the page I had created, it still did not reset my homepage. My site essentially was broken. I submitted a support ticket and did not hear back until late into the night. At this point I had already changed my Shopify site to a new website template because as a retailer I could not afford to have my site broken for an entire day. PageFly is a decent editor for the price, but I wish they responded faster to urgent support requests.

Iokita Shop

Too many bugs, very unstable. I lost days creating product pages and then having to uninstall the application. Too bad because it could be a good solution to modify the shopify pages, even if I do not understand shopify despite being a paid service and give practical solutions to its customers must create a whole market for monthly payment applications that making the calculation of all the apps that are used to make an e-commerce work the cost of maintaining the website becomes very high and I'm wondering why use these platforms and not Prestashop or Magento.

Sweetwaterscafe

The Page Builder is very simple to use, allows you to integrate quite a few different features together to create a very nice page for your website.

However, I'm giving PageFly 2 stars because their Support Team was very unhelpful and unavailable. They are located in Asia, so there's a 12 hr. time difference, so I could only communicate with them at night. Very tiring. When answering my questions, they were often able to help, but never gave the greatest customer service. A lot of the coding that they had to do to fix my application issues caused page breaks when MY NEWLY LAUNCHED CAMPAIGN was live. The timing was unfortunate and the support was more or less unconcerned with the severity of the situation.

Only use this application if you're creating a pretty simple page. CONFIRM that the app integrates with other applications if you're using them because they overrode a lot of my coding from my other application that I use. Don't depend on their support team.

P4mm

Seemed a great App. Full of features, it gives the feeling of a pro website on desktop. Few bugs here and there when building complex pages but the support was superb and I kept building my ideal product page, collections page, home page... until I tried it on mobile... horrifying, I've wasted days of work!!!

Bikram Love

The app is DEFINITELY for an advanced designer... You should at least add some templates in here to start from

1 3 Next