PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Revival Accessories

I use the app to build me own pages. I don't know much code or liquid, but this allows me to build my own pages really easily. And the support is fantastic, fast replies and always helpful.

May 10, 2021

Thank you for spending your time leaving us a review here. Your review means a lot to our whole team. That’s so meaningful for us to have your feedback.
We are so glad that you are pleased with the result and that we were able to help.
And we are also happy if we can receive any recommendations or feedback from you so that we can improve PageFly better.

Spud 'N Rich

I really like the template I found for a homepage. But after I published it, the shopping cart didn't work. I chatted and gave the representative permission to login in. He sent me a short video of his screen and showed me what I needed to do to fix it. I fixed it in 15 seconds. Great support experience.

May 10, 2021

We are so happy when we read your review on the App Store, thank you so much for it.
Customer satisfaction is the top priority that we always care about, so we are always trying our best to assist.
Regarding the issue you mentioned in your review, it's a theme conflict because each theme has its own working mechanism so sometimes it causes the theme conflict. We are always trying our best to improve this to work more smoothly.
We really appreciate it if you have any further recommendations for us.

INSPIRRE

Support team is very helpful, though sometimes you have to wait next business day for the dev team to be online. But they fix our issues right away. User interface could have been more user friendly but with basic knowledge on web development it is manageable. Overall, great landing page builder and very friendly support team. They have free pages which allows you to use and test their service first which works best for start ups and brands starting very small.

May 10, 2021

We were thrilled to read your 4-star review for PageFly. We are so glad that you found PageFly was your choice.
With PageFly, we always put the customer first so customer satisfaction is what we always chase.
We are trying to improve PageFly better and more friendly for customers every day. Along with our Support Team which is available 24/7, we also have video tutorials and Help Center to support you so you can have a better experience when using PageFly.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Mi-bodeguita.com

Top App mit spitzen Support. Ich würde mir mehr noch einen ticken mehr Automatisierung/Skalierung wünschen. Beispielsweise nachdem die Seiten gebaut wurden eine Bulk-Änderungs Funktion.

May 10, 2021

Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung. Es hilft uns sehr, weil wir wissen können, wie es uns geht.
Ihr Feedback gibt uns auch Vorschläge zur Verbesserung unserer App, um sie besser zu machen.
Wir werden unser Bestes geben, um PageFly zu verbessern und Sie zu unterstützen.
Bitte lassen Sie uns wissen, wenn Sie Hilfe benötigen.

PageFly | Kate - Kundenerfolg Managerin

8Track Rum

I found the app slightly tricky to use for a couple of things I wanted to do, but the tech support was first class with a friendly team on hand to assist.

April 26, 2021

Thanks very much for your very nice review, we are grateful that you spent your time leaving us that one.
While using PageFly, you can find it not easy, I really understand and our team has been trying to improve PageFly to make it more friendly as well as our support quality.
If you have any further questions, please let us know via Live chat. We are always happy to assist you.

Holzstufen Meyer

We use this app to provide access to an easy and comfortable shopping experience for our customers. The pagefly app offers all the necessary gadgets and settings to achieve this. On top of that the customer service is friendly and quick to respond :)

April 26, 2021

We really appreciate your detailed feedback on your experience with PageFly. Your feedback means a lot to us and we are so glad that you are pleased with the result and that we were able to help.

Tahiti Vapes

The app throws out some issues and it's not always easy to understand why. I personally preferred the old editor. However, I dealt with Shagar over live chat today and he was incredibly knowledgeable and helped me solve my issue FAST! Can't argue with the customer service

April 14, 2021

Thank you for leaving us feedback on the App Store, we really appreciate your feedback. We always put customer satisfaction first and our whole team is always trying to assist customers as best as possible.

Thank you for your time with us and we appreciate your feedback for our new version.
We will try our best to fix all bugs as well as improve your app.

Please let us know if you have any questions or recommendations.

Hortensien Bernd

quick and friendly customer service! overall the app is easy to understand and use, even for beginners :)

April 14, 2021

Thank you for leaving feedback for us, we are so glad when we receive your feedback.
Our Support team is always willing to help you whenever you need, and your satisfaction is what we always try to bring you.
Our whole team, we are trying our best to improve PageFly better and better every day to meet your needs.
Along with our Support Team which is available 24/7, we also have video tutorials and a Help Center to support you so you can have a better experience when using PageFly.

Let me know if you have any questions.

MANISAFE

I used this app to help me build my password page. I used the free plan. It allows for way more customisation than the basic Shopify password page. I found the formatting a bit finicky but the customer support team is very responsive and helpful. I can definitely recommend Pagefly.

April 8, 2021

Thank you so much for choosing PageFly for your store and we are so delighted that you found PageFly helpful.

Regarding the issue that you mentioned in the review, I truly understand that it’s not easy for new users for the first time using, but when you get familiar with PageFly, it will be useful a lot to you. And it can’t be denied that to better understand PageFly, we need more time to explore, but our team is also trying to improve PageFly better to make PageFly more friendly and easy to use.

What your feedback about our tutorials and documentation, we really appreciate it and we are planning to improve both of them to make them understandable.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or recommendations.

Unihertz

The system was complicated and it's difficult for beginners, but the customer service was always ready to help.

April 8, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly Team, thank you so much for leaving us feedback.
We know that PageFly can be complicated for beginners so we are trying days and nights to improve it better and make it more friendly. We are also happy if we can receive any recommendations or feedback from you so that we can improve PageFly as well as our support quality.