PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Impactful, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page with Ease

Donata Lifestyle

Is a great app but what makes it greater is the customer service taking turns to not let you down. All of them guys and girls are very supportive and specially Cris (top man) showing you the way around. Thank you and we will continue using this app for future projects.

Hey Avila Valdez!!

Thank you so much for your lovely words to us, and also for that word for me! 😁
I am really happy, as is my team, for knowing that you are happy with our app and service.
We will be looking forward to continue to working with you in your future projects, you know you got us backing you up!! So, you are all good! 😀

Have a great rest of the day,

Looking forward to seeing you in the live chat again,

Cristian, from PageFly Support. <3

Fintie Cases

Excellent customer service, and prompt response!
The APP is easy to use and have great template options that make my work much easier without coding and save much of my time. I wish I could have used it earlier. Thank you very much, Pagefly!

July 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We really appreciate you being a valued PageFly user and helping to share honest words about us. We’re here for you anytime you need us.

Have a great day!

Randy - PageFly Team

AdeBelly

Thank you so much, Kate is so nice and patient, she resolved all my questions perfectly, thanks!!!!!

July 26, 2021

We’re glad that you found what you were looking for. It is our goal that you are always happy with PageFly quality, so please let us know if your building experience was anything short of excellent. We look forward to satisfying you. Have a great day!

Reactive Concealment Holsters

I learned basic liquid and I know css and coding. Over the past 18 years I began to question is I was a business owner or a coder. If you're still coding your websites or hiring out the design you are behind the curve. Pagefly is quite simply a faster way to get the results you want. I've had pagefly for approximately a year now and it has given me back the time I used to spend coding. GET THIS APP and take control of your website design

July 26, 2021

On behalf of the team, thank you so much for such a great review you left on the app store.
And I wanna say thank you for choosing and using PageFly for your store, this really means a lot to all of us.

Thanks to your review, we know how we are doing and what we need to improve for our app to make it more user-friendly and easy to use.

Please let us know if you need any assistance,
Cookie - PageFly Team

ADVAGEN

Used this app to customize a page that includes google maps and texts. Ran into trouble with the image resizing and the support team was the most efficient and patient ever. Would recommend this app

Hi Kelvin,
I’m so glad to see that you are fully satisfied with our service! It’s our goal and dream to see our customers happy and you just made it come true!

Thank you so much for spending your time with us. Please know that you are always welcome here! If there is anything bothering you, allow us to be your helpful assistant.

All the best wishes for you and your business!

Have a wonderful day!
Megan from PageFly team <3

Rokland

Usually pretty easy to use. Best part of PageFly is the customer service when I need help with a project I cannot figure out on my own!

July 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, it’s a great motivation for us to improve ourselves!

I’m so glad that our support team is able to make you satisfied to the fullest. It’s all our pleasure to assist you throughout your journey with PageFly.

Rest assured that we will try our best to be a better assistant to you every day!

Casa Hygge

Very good app, easy to use, and the support team is lovely. Always I need, they help me very fast! I recommend it.

July 23, 2021

Thank you for your nice words. We hope that you will have more and more valuable experience with us. Let's chill <3

Zee | PageFly Team

A_C Official

I used to hate using Pagefly because it was difficult despite getting the best-looking pages once you battled through the interface but they've recently rebuilt the editor and its much easier!
Also, when I've been stuck recently, the chat function and help from the Support team has been second to none. Thanks PF!

July 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review. In a world full of choices, we thank you for choosing and putting your faith in us. Hope to see a more glorious future ahead of us.
If there is anything more for which you may require our assistance, don’t hesitate to contact us.

It is our fortune to get you as our customer.

BBskinz

Best app, easy to use, and the team is very responsive ! PageFly helped me build my website without headaches and I'm very happy with the end result, which turned out very professionnel ! 100% recommend

July 21, 2021

Hi Sarra,

Thank you so much for your time with PageFly. It helps us to improve our app and services. Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are just a click away :)

Touqir | PageFly Team

I London

I installed Pagefly today after days of having trouble customizing the Shopify blog page. After installing I created my page the way I wanted it in less than an hour. The app is extremely easy to use and has great template options that make life much easier without the need for coding. What's more, when my page was ready I identified an element that was displayed and I couldn't identify why. So I tried the live chat and was promptly answered and my problem was solved by the sensational Emad, at no extra cost. While still in the free plan, I was surprised by the team's professionalism. I will definitely upgrade and recommend the app to anyone who is racking their brains with coding on Shopify. Thank you very much Emad! Thank you Pagefly!

July 21, 2021

Hello Kleber Shaw, Emad here from PageFly

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a nice, thoughtful review! We're so glad you've been enjoying using PageFly. It means the world to me and to our entire PageFly team, and we appreciate your support. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know!

Emad - PageFly Team