PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

omedic

I've been using this application for several months, and it's by far the best page builder that exists on shopify. Why: - No limit imposed in terms of creativity
- the speed of the page
- the huge panel of application partners with pagefly
-the very efficient customer service
-The responsive quality Ps: I noticed some improvements that would be greatly appreciated in a future version Improvement of the slider section:
- make manual scrolling more fluid
- add an overflow option with the future slides appearing on the sides. - create a loop of slides in one direction (without the last slide going back to the first)
- have an option to change the size and color of the arrows. Improvement of the product media section.
- have more parameters to change the size and space of the media list items
- make manual scrolling more fluid I am very committed to using your application, and I would love to help you improve your application with my user experience

RADIANT merchandise

Very nice intuitive design with good customization options. Custom code for CSS and Java possible. I had a great experience when reaching out for support. Problem was solved with a lot of commitment and proactive solution-focused thinking. Keep up the good work! Thank You!

Modern Cupping

Awesome app and great support!
So many themes to choose from and I like that there's a way to customize literally everything.

ShapeX Official

Very good customer service attitude
And patient teaching how to use
Helped me to improve the customer contact form
thx Randy and Katherine

November 29, 2021

Thank you for your review. You made it easy for us to assist you with your concern. If you need anything else, please feel free to chat with any of us. We will all be happy to help you.

Randy | PageFly Team

Maison Du Pyjama

Max is so professional, he helps me so much, thank you for the support. Best support team ever !!!!!

Hi Thomas,

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave us such a lovely feedback. I am really glad to hear that I was able to assist you. We always try our best to provide the best support to our customers. Please feel free to get back to us any time.
Have a great day. Thank you.

Max | PageFly Team

handyhuellen.berlin

The 5 start aminly go to the costumer service, cause they are really trying to help, find solutions and answer fast and very polite. The app itself is very useful and has many features to play around with, even for a newbie like myself.

Hi Sereyratana,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with PageFly. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy with PageFly. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know!

Emad - PageFly Team

Darque Path

Works really well! Tech help is awesome and solve problems really quickly. Not even problems, just tmies when I couldnt figure out how to do something the team at PageFly sorted it out for me! Couldnt fault it.

Hi Amanda,

Thanks so much for the high praises! We're always happy to hear when users are enjoying PageFly. We're here for you anytime. Feel free to contact us whenever you need help. Thank you

Emad - PageFly Team

Z-Neck™

5 Stars deserved ! The app is intuitive and easy to use. If you got question or issues, no worries ! The customer service is just amazing. They are very reactive and the app have no secret for them. I use to be in touch with them and trust me, they always give me solution. Highly recommanded !

November 29, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review, Desmi! We strive hard to meet your expectations, and
we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

MYU Essentials

I absolutely love using this app!! This is probably the only app I added to my shop so far that I had everything set up quickly without needing to reach out to support team. Their knowledge base is amazingly comprehensive and you can almost get all the questions answered in a very visual guided way. Having said that they do have amazing support team who're very friendly and there to help 24/7 if you need something urgent. I will highly recommend this app. Saved my life in building a desired landing page so easily and quickly, more importantly meets your expectation visually.

November 25, 2021

Hi Ning,

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave us such a lovely feedback. On behalf of my team, I would love to send you the warmest thank you for your kind words and honest review. We will try our best everyday to rest assured you will have more enjoyable experience with our PageFly app.

Love you so much!
Zee | PageFly Team

Be The Brand AB

Great, easy to use pagebuilder. You can easily create beautiful pages with minimal learning curve. Quick, efficient and friendly support always solves any problem.

November 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review Adam, I was ecstatic that we finally figured out the issue and get everything back to normal <3 And please do not hesitate to reconnect to us anytime you need help, we are always here at your disposal. Wish you all the best!

Sun - PageFly Team