PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

Silou London

Highly recommend this app! Their customer support is fast and always ready to help. We haven't had any issues with this app.

AceMaskco

Excellent tech support really helps to navigate the learning curve! More video tutorials would be helpful

ICONSIGNco

This app is simply a must-have for any Shopify store owner. I have tinkered with both the free and paid themes and trust me, the paid themes are not worth it after you learn to use this app. Save your money and go with Pagefly. You can design virtually any layout for a very professional look. There's bunch of functionality, which means there's a learning curve but Pagefly has 24/7 chat/phone/email support which I've used as a beginner and they've been very helpful. Will never be going back to paid themes, all you need is Pagefly!

AmazinglySkin

I love how can I customize my store using this app. It's free and the 24/7 customer support (shout out to Hailey), they are awesome!

Olla Bowls

very good job! keep going in this way, is very nice also the free pages, they help me a lot create my website

Conexões Mundo

Muito bom faz farias funções para uma landing page
E tem um suporte incrivel, antende rapido e é bem cauteloso com o cliente
E o custo beneficio e muito bom

Cosgroves Lawyers

This App is amazing. Let's me do everything I want. Support is brilliant. True web design without code. Try it out. I am adding this App to every site I build from now on.

kimberlyhouse

I love the app and it's exactly the solution I need to create my site. I had a problem with custom collection pages not displaying correctly. The team at Pagefly responded quickly and solved my issue. Communication was courteous and to the point. They stuck with my problem until it was solved. I highly recommend the product and their support team.

Yudi & Yuni

This app really helped me a lot. And good thing is, there is always someone who can assist you 24/7! They are friendly and helpful.

Old Malone Pharmacy

Very user-friendly. Even the free plan allows you to customize a lot when it comes to your Home Page, Collection Page, Product Page & more.

It installs fine and requires no other technical know how to easily "replace" your pages. It doesn't even get rid of your regular Shopify pages, as they are all easily available as you tinker away on your new page layout.

You can "Publish" or "Unpublish" the page in a matter of seconds to go back to the regular Shopify page. Your store will definitely look a lot more unique, instead of looking like a more generic Shopify store. The customer support is also very friendly and helpful.