PageFly Fast Page Builder

PageFly Fast Page Builder

by PageFly

60+ templates for landing page, product page, contact & about

Newstore001

Intuitive web design app. Has helped me plenty. Will recommend.

Leisure Online

Brilliant app and very easy to use. I've tried a few different page builders, and this is the best by far. The app includes awesome features and really made a big difference to the look and feel of my site

Norse Mist

I have been working through the trial period and will definitely continue using it. So far I manage to find everything I needed to create my page! I can't comment on the support as so far I didn't need it.

Music Tips Tricks

Nice app, good to make product page

Y S Company

This app is so useful. Especially for people who us free themes!

Vitifitness

Staff très réactif pour l'aide.

Bubble T Cosmetics Trade

fantastic page and really helpful when you are ameding pages

Tiny Tower Laptop Stand

I tried a few and this is the best page builder I have found on Shopify. Strikes the right balance between ease of use and power. Hidden treasure for me is that you can easily preview and make adjustments to make sure your page shines on mobile. Support was fast and helpful. Highly recommended.

Saccus Dorsualis

As a customer of PageFly. I cannot state anymore than I am right now about how magnificent this app is. When I first downloaded it, I thought to myself "this can't be real. it truly can't." I later figured out how this whole app worked and it has brought marvelous works of redesign to my store which Shopify hasn't been able to since I first started out.

If anything, I recommend everyone to download this app ASAP. It is a life saver and a miracle to the community.

Na Kiero

Love it, my best page builder I have ever used