PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Traumwanderer GmbH

Best Costumer Support Ever. Like really! They provide coding to solve your product and reply fast as f

The Borough Box

Great app, awesome support. Big ups to Randy for offering great tech advice. Would definitely keep using.

Bang Curry

We have used this on our website and we are satisfied with their service. They provide excellent support.

speak

Great app. Even better customer service. Really helped me with trouble-shooting when I launched. Keep it up!

Greenwell Pet

AMAZING! I've tried all of the page builder apps and Pagefly is the best by far. Their customer support is SO GOOD. They're always online to chat and will fix things for you so that it looks just right.

esyufootwear

Thanks pagefly, i can create my product page with easy step and PageFly Customer service is very helpfull and kindness.

Zodiac Gods

The Customer Service Representative Hailey and Kate were both amazing and helped designed my landing page for my business. No doubt my store will now flourish because of PageFly's Amazing Support. Also Kate just helped me design the new Image and optimize it which will send sales through the roof. Too excited :)

AfroMeal

GREAT APP — GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. It's the best app for Shopify. I'm 100% satisfied with it and I'm recommending it to all my friends.

Kellyville Pets

Great app to allow us more flexibility with most pages on website. Support is also very fast , thank you

Fablab

Great customer experience. Always very helpful. Good to see Afterpay is finally supported after my many requests.