PageFly Landing Page Builder

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Free plan available

AFA Tooling Approved for Automotive

best app and customer support, best app and customer support, best app and customer support, best app and customer support, best app and customer support, best app and customer support, best app and customer support, best app and customer support,

June 1, 2020

Thank you for your generous review, we will do our best to deserve your trust.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us in the Live chat, we will be happy to help you.

Two Herbs

great app,useful and reasonable priced.
Most Most Most important is the excellent customer service.Always very fast and no waiting time and of course manage to solve any small or major issue i ask.one of the best app i try so far,DL the free version and try out all the function, after you liek it then proceed to buy. HIGHLY RECOMMANDED!!!!

Hello,
Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Porte ma Clé

The application is more difficult than others, but the support is very helpful and will answer to everything. Even do it for you!

Hello,
On behalf of the PageFly team, I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Best regards.

DG Services

I am a kind of particular with the technical support. If you really approach the support at page builder, you will never think of bad review but how good it is ? in my experience .... it is more than 5 star or even perfect in service. Many negative review was due to leak of taking initiation to approach the support and result of misunderstanding about this product . i have to high compliment to Ms Kate with her helpful , kind, and technical support by taking initiative to approach me while i leaving a negative review after all my page gone however, in a short while, a great team from pagefly has been giving me a great professional support to resolve many unknown issue. Thank you Ms Kate, for your kind strong support on this

Dear Ken,
Kate again :)
Thank you so much for your specific and generous review of PageFly. We always want you to feel comfortable sharing any of your feedback with us about what issues you have when you use PageFly.
We also would like to thank you for giving us the chance to help you and make things right. We really appreciate your patience and understanding that you give us.
Please let us know if you have any questions or opinions, we do appreciate this.

Cheers!
Kate - Customer Success Manager at PageFly

PremiumPaintings

Perfect page builder and really good service. Response within 1 or 2 hours and also very willingly to help solve problems not directly related to the page builder. Thanks and keep up the good work!

Omni

Great support service! Emad has been extremely helpful and able to resolve all issues I've had so far.

Electroniks-India®

A very useful application. Prices are a bit high for Platinum plan but otherwise, the performance is good with our existing theme

Theloocompanyshop

I used this app to help create a custom page within my shopify template. The customer service was great. Even though I prefer call in support lines for tech issues. PageFly chat support was extremely helpful and patient. Great customer service and I highly recommend this app for further customization on your website and fear not as their support team will help you through issues that you may run into.

June 1, 2020

Thank you so much for such a great review. We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward assisting and supporting customers. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us in the Live chat window, we are willing to help you.

Randy - PageFly Team

Antigue

Very user friendly and when had an issue they immediately helped me out and solved it in 5 minutes.

June 1, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Emad - PageFly Team

Hire Me Store

The app is not always easy to use but the customer support is always ready to help you to fix any issue you can have.

June 1, 2020

Thanks for your generous review. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Randy - PageFly Team