PageFly Effective Page Builder

PageFly Effective Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Custom Landing Page, Product Page, Blog Page And Funnel.

prankmailshop

This app is great when you run into limitations on the template you have chosen. It is very intuitive and fairly easy to learn/use. The best part however, is the customer service! I could not get my landing page to become responsive on mobile and Touqir spent at least an hour fixing all problems until it was 100% solved.

Easily the best customer service experience I have had and reason enough to continue using the app.

Thank you again, Touqir, you saved me many hours!

petzania

works perfect for me , needed help with 2 things, and support team was able to instantly fix it for me. Great app & support !!

Pagertec

The awesome tech that they have. Had one issue and they took care of it as soon as possible. we would recommend this to anybody.

Unavi USA, Inc.

We have been using PageFly to begin building our website from scratch. The tools are very easy to use. Very user friendly. But above all else, the level of support and customer service from the PageFly team is unmatched! They truly care about their customers!! Thank you so much PageFly for being by our side!!!

Airborne Honey

great support online chat for resolving an issue i was having with the theme updates and randy resolved it within minutes for me - thanks!

FN Presentes

This app is very usefull and timesaver when you do some landing page. Even if you don't have experience on design, you can do beatiful jobs using pagefly, and the support team are very atencious and helpfull.

PK Paws

This app is amazing, very easy to use and the customer service is amazing. I have almost all my website customize thanks to Pagefly. Highly recommended

Memorableglassware

This served it purpose in helping me build a landing page while i work on my main page and business on the side

FLOMEC®

Easy to use page builder with great features makes creating pages simple and user friendly. Great support team that are prompt and informative in their assistance.

Villaininside

A lot of customization ability as compared to the other apps I've used.
Simple, easy to use. Customer support is seriously good. 10/10