PageFly Landing Page Builder

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Free plan available

Calavera Épica

Good app, there always have someone to help me when i need. I recommend this app to evoryone who want to build a beautiful store.

May 26, 2020

Thank you for your generous review. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Randy - PageFly Team

Secrets Box

Really easy to use. I came across some issues integrating my Recharge subscription products however the team at page fly not only helped but provided personal video tutorials so I can see to the issue my self in the future. Very impressed

May 26, 2020

Thank you so much for such a great review. We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward assisting and supporting customers. If you have any concern or issues feel free to reach us anytime... :)

Shagar - PageFly Team

Nerupan

Nice customer service and helpful.

Easy to use and easy to build nice pages. The free plan is also helpful.

May 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. It was very nice of you. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you! 💪
Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Ken - PageFly Team

Paperfinch Design

PageFly is wonderful. I can build beautiful pages without having to code! And the support team is top notch. Twice in the last few days I've hopped on chat and had my issue solved within minutes. Emad and Paula are fantastic!

May 25, 2020

Thanks so much for your lovely review and your support, please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Emad - PageFly Team

omgitswande

I enjoy how it allows me a way to easily create custom pages for my site! User friendly and highly customizable. Customer service is fast as well!

May 25, 2020

Thanks for your generous review. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Randy - PageFly Team

Parklands

The app is great, however too expensive. A cheaper subscription would bring a lot more clients. Unfortunately $15.20 on the top of the shopify subscription is a bit too much.

May 25, 2020

Thank you for the review and for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly.
In the COVID 19 pandemic, we are all in difficult situations and we are all working from home and non-stop working, support customers 24/7.
We really understand your opinion and thought, and we highly appreciate your opinion. Our pricing plan on this market is not too high with what we are trying to assist customers and the quality of PageFly.
And we are providing the 20% discount for all the plans and the pricing plans are applied lifetime until you stop using our product. I hope you can understand.
If you need any help, please contact us via Live chat or if you have any feedback, please do not hesitate to send us.

Thank you for choosing PageFly!
Kate - Customer Success Manager

melapongoporti.com

Really effective and fast technical support. The editor is quite intuitive and works really fluent. Very glad with the result.

May 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your great review, We're thrilled that you're enjoying using PageFly!

Emad - PageFly Team

CHARO

This app is grate and it gives you to customize almost everything. customer care is next level.Max is the genius

May 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review CHARO. It was very nice of you. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

MAX - PageFly Team

Sidgodt

I love this app! It helped us creating the category and product pages we always wanted! There have been a few head bumps along the way, but the reason is more our lack of css knowledge. Luckily for us the pagefly support team are always ready and eager to help us with first-class support! Especially Nathan has been really helpful and solved all our questions in minutes. Thank you for this great app!

Hey there,
Thank you for your detailed feedback. It's really a huge encouragement and motivation.
We'll try our best to deliver the best service possible.
Have a nice day buddy!

Nathan - PageFly Team

lavenderbeautyclub

I've tried a lot of apps with a similar purpose but this by far is the best, easy to use, and active support! I love it.

May 25, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.
I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

Salem - PageFly Team