PageFly Landing Page Builder

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Free plan available

Hands Fix

I used this app to create a new page. Very user friendly and execellent app! Very helpful & knowledgeable support team as well. Highly recommend!

May 25, 2020

Thanks for your gorgeous review! We're always up to help to most out from our app! Do reach us anytime for anything... :)

Shagar - PageFly Team

Médico-Dental.com | Tienda médica y odontológica

Wow, la verdad muy buena herramienta. Fácil de utilizar. Excelente soporte técnico. La recomiendo muy ampliamente!!

May 25, 2020

Thanks for your generous review. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Randy - PageFly Team

Woke Technologies

Being technologically impaired, I encountered some technical difficulties & visual glitches while creating my web pages, but the PageFly team was always there to help with quick responses & easy solutions. They even helped me out on the weekend. Great customer service & my store is looking so much better than it did without the app.

May 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Aero

Thanks, Emad! He helped me at night when I was experiencing errors with my store. Service is very satisfactory

May 25, 2020

Thanks for the kind words and feedback. We're glad to hear you're enjoying PageFly!

Sua Saúde Brasil

an amazing team that helped me at 3am
i need to say tha u guys are amazing

May 25, 2020

Thanks for the kind words.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Nathan - PageFly Team

zalamoon.com

BEST APP very easy to use and I love the customer service. I switched and cancelled all my other apps trying to do what this can do. Emad's customer service is exceptional.

May 25, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Party Social

So far it's been very intuitive to use and a great tool in customizing my product pages from the standard Shopify themes. Customer support was quick to respond and very helpful.

May 25, 2020

Thanks so much for your lovely review and your support!

TAJA COLLECTION

We use this app to help us customize our pages without using code. Although there is still a learning curve with editing, it was quick to figure out! The app is definitely worth the subscription, and we've experienced THE BEST customer service!! Definitely recommend.

Hi Annabelle,
Thank you for your feedback. It's really a huge encouragement and motivation.
We'll try our best to deliver the best service possible.

Touqir - PageFly Team

eatonhemp

Great support staff. About to dive into the app more as we have made it live. Will sumbit another review in 3 weeks. So far so good. Easy to use.

May 25, 2020

Thanks for your precious comment! We're kept working on our service to provide you better support day to day.

Shagar - PageFly Team

inoa

support service is amazing ! The help us a lot when we could'nt find the solutions to our problems. I recommand

May 25, 2020

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Randy - PageFly Team