PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

#1 Choice For Responsive, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page

E-shopFamily

melhor aplicativo para criação de paginas. os atendentes sao muito legais e fazem de tudo para nos ajudar a resolver nossos problemas; principalmente o atendente TOUQIR, ele merece um aumento salarial! parabéns

GT1

It helpen me so much building my collection and product pages.. support is also very good. I asked something and my problem was solved in a few hours.

Super Ofertas

Very happy with the best app in the world, and the best service, I really enjoyed this app is changing the market thanks

modernsportsnutrition.com

I'm new to Shopify, so I installed and tested a number of Page Builder apps for my store. Pagefly is incredibly robust and easy to use. However, the best part is the customer support. You actually have a live agent to chat with and they work with you through any problems or issues as you're building your page. They are knowledgeable and quick to respond. 15 years in marketing and this is the best support I ever received from any SaaS product. Thank you!

islaorganics

Super easy to use and their customer service is great. I wanted to do something complicated and Kate went above and beyond in helping me. She even recorded a video showing the exact steps.

Kate is the best!

Explorer

The support team is awesome, that's my first impression after a couple weeks. My business appreciates it, thank you!

Miniature Owl

Used PageFly to customize pages for my site and needed support with certain customizations. Randy was fantastic, very knowledgeable and patient in showing me what I needed to do. Great support!

Hife Brands LLC

I got provided excellent customer service! They answered all my questions in a matter of minutes! TY!

EMPIRE LUXE

Anything I needed help with, they replied & fixed within minutes. Could not ask for better customer service. It's difficult when you're building a site on your own but with their team helping out so quick, it makes the process a lot less stressful. Would highly highly recommend

LinduraySkincare

I've tried pretty much all the page builder apps on shopify.

I've been using this one for some time now and it's hands down the best one.

It has the most amount features which allow you to customize a lot without hiring devs AND the customer support is SUPER fast and helpful!

I kid you not, they responded in less than 5 minutes and fixed everything quick. Can't get much better than this

5 stars well deserved