PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build beautiful, SEO-friendly landing, product page with ease

Naughty Orange

Insanely awesome!
I used this app to create custom 'About Us' and a couple of other pages!
Upto 3 free pages created during trial version will be functional and editable even after the trial period (as mentioned on the app signup page). A boon for start-ups!

SXS Imports

After a misunderstanding they gave me the best support I could have. Really great job and will continue as a customer

ModernaPhone

Great app, great support. I highly recommend it if you want to create high converting landing pages without much effort. Prepare your pockets for there will be shotloads of money coming in!

Comida Sustentável

I enjoyed using the app, the interface is easy to use and has a lot of options for layout construction. Also it has good templates for choosing. The support is great and can help you customize your needs

Imani Cowrie

I used this app to create a landing page for my website. I was very pleased with the excellent customer service. Great app!

DEEPVTEE

Amazing app. What I love the most is the amazing service I received from the customer care. They made the page look better than it ever could.

Trendssquads

PageFly is exactly what it does this theme it amazing the call action on homepage and sale page are my two favorite pages, I can't thank developers enough and I would like to mention this, the team was amazingly professional and very helpful my problem was fix easily. I really recommend this app.

Rose et Noir

C'est mon app préférée! Je peux tout faire : landing page, page de produits, page d'accueil. Elle est extrêmement complète et personnalisable à 200%

Leur service à la clientèle est #1! J'ai été répondu en moins de 5 minutes et ont été super gentils.

Je recommande cette app sans hésiter!

Corealy

Very good app that is easy to use. Great customer service. Highly recommend.

Enammo

awesome app, very easy to work with and has a lot of customizable spots.
support answered my questions fast and solved problems i had