PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

pridesow

I used this app to make my e-commerce website. I had really good time with the app especially that customer service is super-b! you always can count on them and ask even the most silly questions if you need, I recommend it to anyone!

MadisonMelts

Amazing customer support even on the free version. Will def look to upgrade soon as this software is amazing.

g e s t u r e s

I started using this app with no design experience however I am learning really quickly and have been getting a lot of amazing help from Randy. Randy has been very patient and extremely helpful with helping me bring my vision to life! I love how there is a chat box which is very accessible and fast. Very pleased with my experience thus far, thank you !

Muzo Beauty

Page fly is a great application. you can do a lot of stuff there. customer service is beyond excellent. big thanks to Emad who is the best customer service i have ever seen.

Braidsart

Such a great service! They helped me fix the problems I had and they responded fast which I like. I helped a lot

Local Maverick US

I use pagefly for several shopify sites. I am constantly impressed with their ease of use and willingness to provide chat support. My interactions with them have only ever been exceedingly positive.

United Sport & Cycle

Noticed that our previous web designer had used hero banners all over the website, and that they weren't rendering properly on mobile or tablets. Spoke with support and Emad quickly added some CSS code to one of the broken pages and showed me how to do it for the rest.

Also ran into an issue with anchor tags in the accordion containers not being usable as in-page links (i.e. being able to link to a specific tab of an accordion on an FAQ page). They weren't able to fix this, but said they would add it as a future feature request for their developers to work on.

Have been using PageFly for almost a year now, and it works pretty well for most things. The only weakness is how their blog platform and Shopify's blog platform don't match up exactly, so blogs are a bit of extra work sometimes to get up nicely (blogs require doing a bit of work on both PageFly and Shopify to get a blog post at 100% in terms of SEO, excerpts, preview images, categories, etc).

Pure Skin Bliss

I was having an issue with image sizing for mobile view that I could not figure out. I spent at least half a day playing around with it. I contacted the help chat and Cookie took care of it for me, then showed me how to fix it in the future. I was also able to get another issue fixed. I recommend pagefly to everybody.

Ever by X

Huge thanks to PageFly & the support team. You've over delivered in helping us setup our website this week. Truly cannot thank you enough. Highly recommended App & Team of experts! Thanks, Kerryl www.everbyx.com

Your Pandemic

Absolutely the best support I have ever received with Shopify, let alone anything else. Everyone is super responsive, very helpful, and they make things so easy. I was looking to build a custom blog page, and a custom product page, and they delivered on both. I redesigned everything how I wanted it in just a few hours. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.