PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Jude's Miracle Cloth

THE BEST FOR DESIGNERS. I've played with multiple Shopify builders and this one seems to be the best for design flexibility! AND MUCH cheaper than some of the others. The service is incredible. They use a video chat to help you with complicated problems. They are fast and knowledgable. I spoke with Tougir and he was amazing with CSS help etc.

Vossa Casa

Page Fly extremely useful and pleasant willing to help anyone and always dedicated to the service, I highly recommend the app and congratulations to those involved.

Hyttefeber

We have used Pagefly to get more control over and improve various parts of our store, and for making blogs. It's extremely versatile in terms of customization, flexibility and design.
The support is very responsive as well.

It can be a bit clunky to work with though, as you are unable to customize the various components in advance. (our store is in Norwegian, so I need to translate and design them every time. Hoping for a better solution for that some time soon)

Truelifeidea

It has helped improve my overall page to a whole different level. It adds new features which can be easily customized without any coding and also one can do different things which are difficult to be performed in standard shopify themes.

lovinflameecm

PageFly really helps me a lot on creating a professional website in seconds!
Not just by its functions, also by its good customer service, my team really have a good time work with PageFly!

Mais Feminina

Very nice atendant, thanky you. It helped me to solve my problems, thanks a lot, really. I recommend it to everyone.

CadeauJewels

chose this app because it gives me the opportunity to completely customize the pages of my shop. In addition, the chat assistance service is always available to solve any problem and to help you when you are in difficulty. Very professional and kind.

The app integrates very well and does not give any problems: it also has preformed modules that are very useful to save time in the construction of the pages.

I am very satisfied and I recommend everyone to use it.

Blanda Beauty

I'm using the app to create a few pages for my store. So far so good. Pretty easy to build a page with lots of flexibility. About a million times better than the editor in Shopify. Support is quick and helpful when needed.

Womple Studios

Have to say, customer service has been pretty top notch. Unlike a lot of other apps that won't help you with basic issues because it "requires coding," these folks are generous with their time and expertise. Very pleased so far. Thanks!

BebeRoad Baby

During my website building, I used this app and it make the process much easier and it was very easy to use. Tu has been super helpful to fix all my questions and problem! The team service was friendly, patience and fast reply. Problem solve and Highly recommended!!!