PageFly‑ Advanced Page Builder

PageFly‑ Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build fast landing page, product page, contact page & more!

petsmile

great customer technical support service. literally, 5 mins after i contacted them the issue was resolved. plus a super easy app to use. thanks!

Jadskin

This app is very easy to use. The best thing is, the team is really helpful. They worth a 5-star review.

EyeLights

Amazing customer service ! Vian and Sami help me to many time. Thank you to use. Plugin very easy to control ! :)

ComfyPregnancy

Pagefly is a must! They got the best team that are really helpful and will quickly solve any problem that you may have.

Sacred Word Publishing

I LOVE this app. It has helped us take our small family business to the next level in regards to design. The best part is the PafeFly staff! They are so patient and smart! They have helped me on numerous projects and didn't mind me asking a million questions along the way. Shout out to Randy who I now see as part of our team at Sacred Word Publishing. He has helped us in so many ways and we are truly blessed to have Pagefly as our reliable partner! Thanks so much!

Own&Adore

Really appreciated the Customer Support being there around the clock !

And Sami being Super Patient and Diligent to guide me through editing my landing page perfectly.

Will be their customer for sure.

Intact

Touqir and Randy from the support service provided the most efficient, and fast turnaround solutions and both were super helpful me to fix the pages. I am not a web developer by all means and they walked me through every step of the way to help me building my website. Keep up the good work guys!! Strong recommended to use this app!

Bingerstore

This app is amazing and it helped us building exactly what we wanted. Also support is amazing and very quick. Highly recommended.

Glossix

5 star for a customer service and to Sami who helped me a lot. To be honest it was really hard to understand the interface and change something, plus you see it one way on the page builder, and on the actual page it's different... But the guys did a great job and helped me with understanding the interface and making my new page look pretty.

lumiere-jardin

Incredible apps, really usefull, really functionnal, good support, nothing to say but really good job !