PageFly Landing Page Builder

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Free plan available

inoa

support service is amazing ! The help us a lot when we could'nt find the solutions to our problems. I recommand

May 25, 2020

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Bangles And Bags

It works fantastic.. Really allows you to customize your pages for specific needs. We run specific sales and are able to drive conversions faster with the easy product page builder!

May 25, 2020

SOVRYGN Watches

The app is even better than the last time I used it and I love the instant support to help maintain my workflow.

May 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.
Wishing you health, luck, and success!

Ken - PageFly Team

GuideGap

Always very helpful service and very responsive. This app allowed me to build my website easily and quickly without a development background.

May 22, 2020

Thanks for the kind words and feedback. We're glad to hear you're enjoying PageFly!

Emad - PageFly Team

Bona Family

Easy to use and got lots pretty template. Most importantly, the support staff were all very helpful when you've got any question.

STRONGERWELLNESS.COM

The team are just fabulous....you can get anything done via their chat if you have a question. Super helpful specially as you get started. Very helpful to get out of the limitations of the themes.

Dear,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience with PageFly. All of us are really happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.
So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.
We are trying our best to assist you.
Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Kate - Customer Success Manager.

StyleMeGHD

Great app, can be a little difficult to set up but the app developers are on top of it with their helpful responses and quick response time!

May 22, 2020

Thanks so much for your lovely review and your support!
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Emad - PageFly Team

Gear Infusion

I have been using this app for a little and it could not be easier to set up complex looking product pages. The default pages are a great starting point and with a little customization you can truly transform them to match your brands feel. The team over at PageFly has been great, Touqir, Randy, Abhishek, Ken and Nathan have been absolutely amazing to work with. They all respond super fast and are incredibly helpful. I would recommend this app to anyone with no hesitation. Cheers!

Hi there,
I hope you're doing well today. Thanks for your generous review. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Best regards,

Randy
PageFly Team

Altar Jewels

The customer services representative who helped me was absolutely amazing, he even made me my own video tutorial to help me through my issue 5 star service!

Hi Darcus,
It's been a great honor to work with you and thank you so so much for the loving words. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. Have an amazing day!

Touqir - PageFly Team

Sanitary Key

great app, with great customer support!!! they always answer instantly and try the best.
allow you complete design control
come with beautiful themes.

May 22, 2020

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Kate - Customer Success Manager