PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create persuasive, SEO-friendly landing page, product page

SaveAround®

I'm on the second day of my trial and it's really awesome so far. I had a question and Sami in the live chat was super quick to help me out. This is going to save me a ton of time and make my pages look and feel great to the user. 5 stars all the way!

Bappek

The app is really easy to use. Customer service is amazing,There responded to me in just a second and helped me for the question.They are very professional.

Discount First Store

Best Customer Service, easy platform. I love it !! Creating landing page is very easy with this app !

AbrakaPAKKra

The app is really easy to use and it's great that it has a free version. Customer service is amazing, the guys who helped me solve my problem were really nice and professional.

La GOOD Tech

Creer rapidement une landing page, et avec un service client vraiment sympa et réactif.
J'adore
rapport qualité prix 5/5.
Merci pageFly

Talking Balloons

Lots of features, and excellent support (especially Sami). Being able to choose what content displays on what devices is really good for optimising your pages.

Ciclista.Club

The best app of the Shopify for building landing pages, best interface, best customer service, all of good! Thank you very much!!

LNFclothing

This app is better then the other page building apps. Great selection, easy to use, and a fast responding customer service team. If your trying to make your store stand out, I recommend this over buying a theme ANY DAY!

Prestigeshop

L'application parfaite pour crée des pages de collections ..
Et les gens qui travaillent la bas sont toujours près a vous aider !

Clodd Watches

Very Useful! Touqir from pagefly help me a lot!
Definetively a really good app to customize your website!
Thanks to him!d