PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create persuasive, SEO-friendly landing page, product page

isitlit

Customer Service was extremely helpful. If you are confused or need help in any way simply start a chat with them or submit a ticket. Either way their response time is incredible! Very very helpful. This app is a must have for all Shopify gurus. Shoutout to Edward

iaera surf

There is a bit of a learning curve but after playing around with it for a few hours I felt I was able to get the hang of using pagefly. There is also a very helpful troubleshooting search where you can look up previously answered questions with clear tutorials, and if that doesn't work... the live chat is easy to use and the team gets back to you quickly. I'm excited to build out my pages in pagefly and I'm feeling pretty confident that the pagefly team will be there to help when I need it.

Arubas Apothecary

I have used PageFly for several months now. It is intuitive and easy to use. And, there support is quick and top notch!

Also, it seems they are always improving it with more features.

Super Materiales

I came form shougun app, I really love this one. Very easy and the support team is the best.
can make full pages including dynamic product listing and collections,

Thanks

viralapproach

Great app. Best in class, no questions about it. You can check everything, you will come back to this. it helped me with the pricing tables. The ease of the app is amazing and you can actually work with it better than other apps.

IRL Resources

PageFly is worth every penny. It takes my theme and supercharges it into whatever I can dream up of.

CLT RNC 2020

This app is so easy to use to build outstanding, creative looking web pages, simply and effectively. They have the best customer service, all I have to do is type a question in the "live chat" and someone responds very quickly. Love this app, you will too.

RESTUBE

We want to build better product pages and found this app. Its easy to use, so we created a nice product page in a short time. The support via Chat was awesome and very quick in response. I can definitely recommend this app.

Snockssocks

The Guys from PageFly rock !! Big help for me :))
Especially Sami helped me a lot which I really appreciate !

Acudecor

After some experimentation PageFly is very easy to get the hang of. I really like their templates because with some adjustments you don't necessarily need to use the template only for what is suggested. I'll continue using PageFly in future ventures.