PageFly Landing Page Builder

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Free plan available

Samvel Badalyan

The support team are awesome and helped me get the job done, very quick instant replies.
And very easy to contact them straight from the app.

May 20, 2020

My heartfelt thanks for your review. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust. We have been continuously striving, improving the quality of product and services, bringing practical values to return for your trust.
Cookie - PageFly Team

HoverBee

Great app - great customer service! Honestly really enjoying this custom page builder - there so much for freedom to build the brand you want to build with this app over the standard Shopify page builder.
Also shoutout to Nathan for being a real lifesaver!

May 20, 2020

Thank you for trusting us to cooperate and use our products. Your trust has greatly contributed to the development and success of PageFly.

I also hope in the near future our team will continue to receive your attention and trust.

Nathan - PageFly Team

Redhead Revolution

Subscribed to this app for building landing pages. It's robust.
The reason I'm leaving a review was the support. At this price point, no one should expect personal help with something like an image display issue.
And yet, I asked for help. Nathan jumped in, identified my problem immediately and helped me solve it within minutes. Great way to build loyalty.
Give this service a go.

May 20, 2020

On behalf of the PageFly team, I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need anymore help.

Best regards.
Nathan - PageFly Team

Pink Diva

Very good app, a little difficult to use but they have an amazing support!!!

I really recommend this app

May 18, 2020

Thanks for the kind words and feedback. We're glad to hear you're enjoying PageFly!

Emad - PageFly Support Team

Linamour

Great App with tons of customization options plus very easy to use. Their support team is the best. Big big thank to Sami, who helped me to tweak my product page with some CSS code within minutes.
Thank you very much guys! Appreciate your great service :) The only thing I would like to address is that adjusting and testing modifications on product pages is quite messy (when your products are live). Some changes are impossible to preview bevor publishing the page.

Paws and Smiles

best customer services and by far best app I have ever use in Shopify. they solved my problem in 10 minutes !!!

Hi Kutay,
Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us.

Exec Watches

I really enjoy this app, the customer support is absolutely marvellous. In particular, Salem and Jessica really helped me sort out my story page until it was looking really nice. These guys do a great job, definitely give them a try! God bless :)

Hi Joshua,
Thanks for the kind words.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

bountiFULL_au

I've been playing with this app to re-build my product pages and a FAQ page. I ran into an issue with my product page and theme integration. After a quick chat, they debugged the issue for me and got it working pronto. Great success.

May 18, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. It's a huge encouragement for us to keep improving our services.
If there's anything else we can help, don't hesitate to let us know.

Hailey - PageFly Team

Cheap Bobbleheads

Like this app, PageFly can realize many personalized functions. And the customer service is topnotch, highly recommend PageFly!

May 18, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Huong - PageFly Team

Nationion Store

The customer support is really great especially SALEM..He answered all my queries in detail.. Recommend all shopify user to use this app..

Hi, Ramy.
Thank you so much for your generous review. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.