4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, drag-and-drop functionality, and variety of templates that simplify website creation. They value its responsive design options, advanced SEO tools, and seamless Shopify integration. The app's exceptional customer service and 24/7 support are highly praised. Merchants also note the app's affordability and regular updates. Many credit it for boosting sales and enhancing their store's performance.

December 10, 2017

This app is amazing. Recommanded to everyone who want to make rly nice pages !

Airshop Online Com
France
Edited November 22, 2019

I used this app to make a "Shop-In-Shop" page for a special brand, with ajax "BUY" buttons linked to the products in Shopify. The setup was easy, and when I bumped into some minor challenges, Randy and Huong from PageFly support gave excellent support and quickly solved my issues. PageFly sure is a keeper :)

Norsk Kaffe
Norway
Edited June 22, 2020

Infinitely customize-able and customer service can not be beat--they always help me work through what I'm trying to accomplish. I get tons of compliments on my site.

BeyaMade
Edited January 11, 2023

I recently had the pleasure of working with the page fly team, led by Drake, to troubleshoot and develop my page. I was thoroughly impressed with the level of expertise and professionalism that Drake brought to the table.
he was patient and attentive to my needs, and he went above and beyond to ensure that my page was functioning smoothly. The team was also able to provide valuable insights and suggestions that helped to enhance the overall user experience.

I highly recommend the page fly team for anyone in need of web development or troubleshooting services. They are true experts in their field and I am extremely satisfied with the results of my project. 5 stars!

Xotic
PageFly replied October 24, 2022

Hi Marlon,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

April 14, 2021

I totally like this app. It's amazing and the support it's really awesome, I had a issue and it was fixed immediately by the friendly Support Team, the PageFly support chat it's just amazing and almost instantly. If you want to build a personalized Shop Page just use PageFly .

Via Transilvanica Shop
Romania
PageFly replied April 15, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share with the community of Shopify. What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you.

Feel free to drop messages in the Live chat if you have any further questions

Angel
PageFly Team

November 12, 2020

really top and fast support thank you. the app is also very good so far and we build a good landing page with it!

Medikall
Germany
PageFly replied November 18, 2020

Hi Bjoern,

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

July 23, 2019

Customer Support and Page Building has been awesome! You are able to customize things with ease. Thank you!

silverasilver
Edited April 14, 2021

I am totally in love with this app. It`s amazing and i`m still wondering how this app can be free to use. I had a issue and it was fixed just within a couple of hours by the friendly Support Team. If you want to build a personalized Shop-> USE PAGEFLY.
Thank you so much. I really appreciate.

Spray1Tattoo
Germany
PageFly replied April 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! Words can’t describe how much we appreciate the time and the effort you put into writing such a detailed review. It’s our honor to receive your trust and belief in us.
We promise to improve our support quality better every day to assist our dear customers like you to the fullest.

Thank you for choosing PageFly and be a part of us!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Edited November 25, 2020

great and fast customer service and a great app, love that there's a free plan! perfect to give my website the look i want.

PhoneJunkie
Netherlands
PageFly replied November 25, 2020

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Have a wonderful day, and take care!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

September 18, 2018

This is an awesome app & I would highly recommend it! The support team is incredible! They're quick to respond & resolve issues! Great app, thank you Page Fly!

Chocolat Michel Cluizel USA