PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build beautiful, SEO-friendly landing, product page with ease

Krieger Collection

Just WOW, and another WOW for costumer service! Dealt with all problems at spot, answered after 10 MINUTES! Application it self is gold!

MiniNail

I've been working on a new website theme and utilizing the PageFly app. The preview mode within the app doesn't fully carry to the published theme and I had in inquire customer service for help. I've been bak and forth with support and they helped me with the entire process of transferring over my pages. It was extremely helpful and the new website looks great.

The Organic Watches

Great support team, were able to help me straight away and offer great advise, would highly recommend!

SustainHealth Academy

Makes designing a website easy... especially with no design skills! Great support help to... understanding and helpful.

Cell Mechanic Inc.

Really helpful in building nice looking pages quickly without having to hassle with writing code. Support was also very quick and friendly.

Emiltonia

The app is a good solution for improving your website layout, but still not 100% user friendly. I think they still improving it functions, but the support team is really helpful once you can manage an customization by yourself.

ALMEC PRODUCTS

It's a good app, but the 5 start review is for the customer service. Always happy to help and actually get things sorted.

Black and Favored

Service is amazing! I was able to learn how to use the app on my own for the most part. If I had questions the help guides were useful, and the reps for PageFly in the chat were even more prompt and helpful. I felt I could trust them by allowing them accees to the back end of my store and they helped make my page exactly how I wanted it to be! Thanks again Randy!

ChillOutHemp

Great Support from Sami, very supportive person, and full of patience, I like the support of PageFly.

I enjoy that ,Its easy to use the app
I did not enjoy any thing , all is enjoyed

beautyskits

Great customer service helped me with my reviews, I love this app its good for page builder would recommend