PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create persuasive, SEO-friendly landing page, product page

Hasod Store

Great app for landing pages with fast customer service and knowledgable staff! recommend it for the every page use.

Christmas World

If i could i would give this service 1000000 stars and the service of Sami 2194591249219 stars, thanks for the service guys!!

Plaza Lama Virtual

It helped me build my store faster,long trial, great templates, great APP, very easy to use, great support. Worth the money.

Vape and Juice

responsive customer service, very helpful, pleased with the support we got here on this particular app that was involved.

FairCart

This app is truly handy when creating custom landing pages. The drag and drop editor is easy to use and would recommend you give it a try.

Verdier Jewelry

Love this app and the awesome staff! They are incredible and very helpful, even after the sale.

Fun palace

i found it was an easy app to work with, now that i have published we shall see the app in action. Thank you Page Fly for the wonderful app.

Aroma Care Solutions

Just started using this app, and as a Designer , who can't code, I have often been frustrated by some of the limitations of Shopify themes from a creative perspective. PageFly has just solved all those problems. I am still in the early days of playing with it, but already every single question I have thrown at the live support guys, asking if it does what I want it to do, has been answered within seconds. And I haven't found anything it can't do yet. Super super impressed. Once you have learnt how to use it, it is really easy. What I also love is how easy it is to customise the tablet and mobile views. And can I just say, Live support, has been so helpful and responsive! Amazing customer service! :)

swaggerbipods

Love the app, love the support even better. I'd recommend it to anyone needing an add on page builder.

LoveWell Gifts

I love the PageFly Advanced Page Builder app!! This app has made creating attractive pages soooo much easier! We needed to create several pages that looked more professional and attractive and this app was just what we needed. I love the drag and drop design of the app!

In addition, I needed to contact support regarding a small change to one of my pages and support was absolutely amazing! Sami was not only quick to respond, but super helpful!

This app is a MUST-HAVE in my book and a winner all around!!