PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Blue Touch Aquatics

Great app and great support when using this software. Everything was so easy to use and the one issue I had was fixed in seconds.

Futuro Sob Demanda

My experience with support was amazing. Touqir is very atencious, he solved my all doubts. Thanks a lot!

JY GAO

Excellent customer service, for someone with very little experience building new pages, I was able to build exactly that I want, the PageFly team was extremely fast in their response and clear in their instructions for my endless questions.

Alfheimr Store

I really loved this app, it helped me to build a beautiful landing page. It's easy to use and it allows me to design just the way I want. Thank you.

Changer ma vie

Really nice for Shopify, I use it on a daily base and it helps me really nicely .. I recommend strongly.

23 SKIN

Great app to help build landing pages, product pages - any page. Touqir is great and offers amazing customer support. I am very pleased with this solution and App.

kindkiwiskincare

This is hands down the best page builder app and has amazingly quick and helpful customer service. I recommend 10/10

The 6th Clothing Co.

I used PageFly to create some custom product pages that I wanted to add to my current theme. Very intuitive to use and when I had questions on some final steps I couldn't solve, I contacted Support using the chat feature. The person who assisted me was very patient and helpful and also shared some recordings from a remote video screen that allowed me to see what I needed to do exactly step by step. I highly recommend!

Office Furniture 4 Sale

This app makes creating landing page super easy. Customer support is great and always available. Highly recommended

dealabor.com - Deals, Schnäppchen & Angebote | Deine Schnäppchen-Community

i think this app is really really good. i can do anything i want with this app. i could create a beautiful home page, product page with it. really good