PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Custom SEO-friendly landing pages, product pages like a Pro!

Rosemaria Fashion

We tried Page Builder to make a password page for the first time. It's easy to use because of drag&drop and full of details to customize. With the PRO version, there is a wide range of possible designs, icons, functionalities and customizable CSS structures. My only personal concern is about responsiveness at the final stage, we had to change a few small elements before going live. We also contacted customer support because the page was not publishing correctly. This was caused by a lack from our website theme. PageFly support answered within 1h and kindly helped us to solve the issue in few minutes. I suggest this app to everyone wants to use a pure Advanced Page Builder.

LoveRevel

Amazing app and customer service was completely amazing. They helped me right away! This app will enhance appearance of your store.

Alberto Del Rey

I LOVE THIS APP!! When I first made my website (without PageFly) I was about to give up and just forget the business but when I found PageFly I was so confident I was going to build the perfect website for my brand which I have! Thanks to the amazing Support team who honestly helped a lot!! Like a lot! This is an awesome app!!!!!!

Gesell Institute

Easy to use page builder, that has many capabilities in the free version. Very quick customer service as well.

Delbard-Frameries

Nice app ! You can really improve your store using it compare to the basic templates of Shopify. It gives a more professional outlook.

Meilleur-e vélo

Once you get to know the app, its is simply amazing. There are a few limiting factors, but for a non techi like me this app is doing wonders. Lets see if my creativity will allow more sales ;)

ArcticHunter.com.ph

Quick and great support team! Awesome app! Highly recommended! The unli trial is very helpful for dev team to do a lot of page modification before we go on live!

Print Builder

Great app which allows you to build pages and get additional features without having to pay developers a lot of money to have them code in to HTML. Support is always on hand if you need it. Would definitely recommend

Sole Trees

I have switched from shogun to pagefly 6 months ago because of ease of use and price, their coders are always willing to help with anything and available around the clock, its a no brainer and my website looks so much better. Shout out to Randy who spent hours helping me recode and update to their newest platform! You guys are the best !

Ordersupper

Amazing customer service in a prompt and timely manner. So far so good, they have been able to help with everything I have asked so far.