PageFly Landing Page Builder

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Free plan available

Buzz Therapeutics

Great app, built me a beautiful home page and working on product pages as we speak. Ran into some technical issues but their live chat is stellar, quick and helpful. top job guys

Hi there,
Thanks for your feedback, glad that you have a good experience with us.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Max - PageFly Team

Kipozi

I use this app to create sales page, there are so many templates in the app. Even there are troubles in using this app, there is online customer service, Aldwin is very kind and professional. I like this app more and more.

June 5, 2020

Thanks for your review. We are delighted that you found something you like. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Have a wonderful day, and stay safe!

Gower Health | Supplements

Very good personalisation app that lets you really have fun with your Shopify store by being able to add loads of features. And if you have any questions, they are very quick to help.

Hi Michael,
Thanks for your feedback.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem- PageFly Team

Fired

great features, easy to use. Really quick and helpful support. The pages can be customised to fit my theme and feel of my store

June 5, 2020

I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.

Please feel free to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Shagar - PageFly Team

BOTANY SQUARED

My website looks so much better now than it did using the default templates, and changes are super easy. When I hit a bit of a wall, Shagar helped me fix them super fast. Thanks!

June 5, 2020

Thanks for the kind words and feedback. We're glad to hear you're enjoying PageFly!

Shagar - PageFly Support

TourBox Tech Inc.

Good app. Excellent customer service. Recommend to sellers in Shopify.
...
Thank you Mai for helping me.

June 5, 2020

Thanks for your generous review. We will continue to improve PageFly to meet your expectations and other customers. Please feel free to drop us a line should you need any help.

Mai Lan - PageFly Team

RAMSES-X

You need this. Seperate Mobile & Desktop versions, optimzed speed, infinite custom option... AMAZING! Special thanks to SALEM

June 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. Your review really made my team happy!
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

Sura View

Great App if you want something different from pre-set themes. The only thing I dislike is that you cannot edit the cart and checkout sections. Apart from that I think is really good and easy to use after a few hours of getting used to it.

June 5, 2020

Thank you for trusting us to cooperate and use our products. Your trust has greatly contributed to the development and success of PageFly.

I also hope in the near future our team will continue to receive your attention and trust.

Wishing you health, luck and success!

Nathan - PageFly Team

Soral

I was stuck, really stuck. I tried everything. Seriously thought I couldn't make my website. But wow was I surprised. Not only was my page made but they made it better than I initially intended it to be. Special shoutout to Kate for her professionalism, AMAZING customer service, and expertise. She really stood out in making my vision of what I wanted come true! Great App, great customer service, lots of features, HIGHLY recommend it to everyone. I wont be deleting this App anytime soon :)

Hi Sultan Kazi,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience with PageFly. All of us are really happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.
So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

We are trying our best to assist you.
Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks once again

Uncommon Remedy

This app is exactly what I needed. I tried 3 other page building apps before PageFly. This by far has been the most flexible, intuitive and easy to implement. The fact that there's a free plan is so helpful to me now, thank you. Support is AMAZING - I was getting stuck on modifying a few elements, clicked the chat box and within minutes, I would receive a helpful response, Support is quick to respond, efficient, and smart. This app is great.

June 5, 2020

Thanks for choosing PageFly. We hope you have a good experience. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

Please do not hesitate to contact via Livechat if we can be of any further assistance.

Let’s be successful together!