PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
October 27, 2020

Great app, I can do so much more with this than the standard Shopify editor.
Support is also outstanding

DermaGen by Botanical Chemist
Time spent using app: 13 days
PageFly replied November 2, 2020

I’m very excited about your generous review, and I just want to thank you for being a part of PageFly. I look forward to a long and fruitful companionship with you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!

October 26, 2020

Very fast indeed. It really impressed me that they gave such a quick solution among what I have worked on so far. Friendly, courteous and solution oriented. Thank you, I hope we can work together for a long time. I recommend it to everyone with peace of mind.

Buy_Andy
Time spent using app: About 1 year
PageFly replied November 2, 2020

We’re glad that you found what you were looking for. It is our goal that you are always happy with PageFly quality, so please let us know if your building experience was anything short of excellent. We look forward to satisfying you. Have a great day!

Edited October 26, 2020

This app has been a sincerely wonderful tool. While it has its limitations like most apps do, this one has been a need tool to go along with the clunky and not super beautiful Shopify platform. I really enjoy the layout of this app and would recommend it. I will be adding it to my 2nd store!

OhmGnomes
Time spent using app: 12 months
PageFly replied November 2, 2020

Thanks for your review. We are delighted that you found something you like. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

We provide 24/7 support via Livechat in-app or email: happytohelp@pagefly.io. Please reach out if you need help.

Randy | PageFly Team

October 26, 2020

Customer support is great! Touqir helped fix the problem and the landing page was ready to post! Very good support!

SharkVeillance
Time spent using app: 8 months

Hi Vladi,

I really appreciate your time which spends on writing the review, It was very nice of you. It motivates us to continue working hard thank you again.

Touqir | PageFly Team

October 26, 2020

Ótimo atendimento, sempre quando preciso recebo ajuda. Great custumer service, any time i need, they are there to help.

Pet Mais Feliz
Brazil
Time spent using app: 3 months
PageFly replied November 2, 2020

Olá Vitor. Foi muito bom você deixar aqui essa palavra gentil. Tenha certeza de que continuaremos melhorando nossos serviços para usuários valiosos do PageFly como você.

Mais uma vez, obrigado pelas palavras amorosas que você compartilhou, e obrigado por ser a melhor parte do PageFly.

Angel | PageFly Team

October 26, 2020

Tienen un increíble servicio al cliente. Siempre me ayudan y contestar muy rápido. Nunca me han quedado mal. Además la app es muy fácil de usar. Los recomiendo mucho!

The Life Hack Alley
Mexico
Time spent using app: 4 months
PageFly replied November 2, 2020

"Hola Juan de verdad muchas gracias por esta reseña de 5 estrellas significa mucho para nosotros, eres muy gentil. Ten la seguridad de que seguiremos mejorando nuestros servicios para valiosos usuarios de PageFly como usted.

Una vez más, gracias por las amorosas palabras que ha compartido y gracias por ser la mejor parte de PageFly.

Angel | PageFly Team

Edited October 26, 2020

the app is great, easy to use, nicely build and customer service is amazing!! Always very helpful and prompt. I highly recommended it.

Equal Hands
Time spent using app: 4 months
PageFly replied November 2, 2020

We would just like to say thank you for the good review. We are very grateful for your continued patronage because we wouldn’t be here without customers like you.

If you have any questions, please contact us via Livechat, and we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you, again, and have a great day!

October 26, 2020

Great app and great customer service! Very easy to use it and I would highly recommend it to anyone. Best way to build your own website.

Brightr® Sleep
Time spent using app: 6 months
PageFly replied November 2, 2020

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

October 26, 2020

Hard to fault the product and even harder to do so with the great support team! Still getting my head around the software, but the online tutorials helps immensely

The POD Revolution
Time spent using app: 3 months
PageFly replied November 2, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review, Jamil!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Cheers!
Aldwin | PageFly Team

October 26, 2020

Buyer beware! Missing basic features... you can find more advanced stuff on MS Word! Had to custom code stuff I needed - even the Shopify BLOG is more advanced in some aspects. Buyer beware!

Marrfish Home Delivery
Time spent using app: 12 days
PageFly replied November 23, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to thank you for such detailed feedback on your experience with PageFly.

We really value your opinion and this helps us to know what we are doing and give us more encouragement to improve PageFly better and better. We’ve just taken your thoughts and opinions to heart and we would love to make things right to meet your needs so feel free to reach out to us with any suggestions you wish to share.

We are always looking forward to your more suggestions and recommendations and we hope that we can help you anytime you need so feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or need help.