PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

MilanSalvatore

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is my first time actually puting a website together so I took the challenge to create some pages on pagefly, I am impressed with their support. With no hesitation they assisted me with the page since I needed their professional guidance and help. I highly recommend this app and their support. Keep up the good work.

August 17, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. It was very nice of you!
your message certainly motivates our team to keep going! thank you very much again.

Paula - PageFly Team

Anthony Paul Jewellery

Great app. Takes a bit of getting used to but full of good features and the support has been brilliant.

August 17, 2020

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

MindBand

Awesome page builder!
Drag and drop & fully customisable!

Their Customer Service is the best!
Whenever I have a question they answer within minutes!

August 17, 2020

Really appreciate your taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!

Salem- PageFly Team

Sejadi.com

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have three issues of technical problems on my landing page, emailed PageFLy Support team and get immediate response. Tristant from PageFly has assisted me one by one issues with clear explanation and I got all issues fixed quickly. Thank you for the fast service and kind support!

ActiveLab

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

I use the free version. It works like a charm. The support team did a great job so far! Once I have enough traffic I will definitely upgrade. The

Great Page Building app.

August 17, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, glad that you have a good experience with us.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem- PageFly Team

Brutti's Catering

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've been using this app for a few years now. It's totally worth every penny. The customer support is unmatched. I am a novice when it comes to any sort of html coding, and had been trying to figure something out on my own for a few days. Aldwin was able to give me the code I needed in about 1 minute and it worked a charm. He saved me another day of a headache. Thanks again!!

Hi Molly,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.
Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Puppipop

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Your app is useful for us. Sometimes it's also has small mistakes, but I think your team will fix nearly in future, so it's not problem. I like the enthusiastic from support team.

Thank you.

August 19, 2020

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us and we do appreciate it even you feel comfortable sharing good or bad news with us.

Your feedback really means a lot to the whole PageFly team so we will try our best to improve PageFly and fix all our mistakes.

And we truly appreciate your trust in us and look forward to working with you more in the future.

Please do not hesitate to contact us via the Live chat whenever you have any questions.

Have a nice day!
PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Vibrant Place Colombia

Location Colombia

Best Page builder ever! I mean you have a lot of freae options and even free support? i mssed up with my page and pagefly support Natalie helped me fix everything, super recommended

August 17, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad to assist you
Feel free to reach out to us any day, any time if you have any questions at all. We're here to help 24/7!

Natalie - PageFly Team

ecobestfriend.com

Location South Africa

New to the app. I struggled with my add to cart settings. The support was so responsive and helpful in solving my issues. Impressed!

August 17, 2020

Thank you dearly for your generous words.

This motivates us to continue providing the best experience possible for you, and helps others understand how PageFly team can make their eCommerce life easier :D

Nguyen - PageFly Team

ibeben

Location China

The first time I used this app, I encountered some problems in the middle. The developers patiently helped me solve them. Thank you very much for their help!

August 17, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review, this's really nice of you. It's our honor to have chances to assist and support you. We do appreciate that you are patient with us.
We will try our best to improve PageFly better and better for great customers like you.
Let us know if you have any questions.

Cookie - PageFly