PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Custom Landing Page, Product Page, Blog Page And Funnel.

SustainHealth Academy

Makes designing a website easy... especially with no design skills! Great support help to... understanding and helpful.

Cell Mechanic Inc.

Really helpful in building nice looking pages quickly without having to hassle with writing code. Support was also very quick and friendly.

ALMEC PRODUCTS

It's a good app, but the 5 start review is for the customer service. Always happy to help and actually get things sorted.

Black and Favored

Service is amazing! I was able to learn how to use the app on my own for the most part. If I had questions the help guides were useful, and the reps for PageFly in the chat were even more prompt and helpful. I felt I could trust them by allowing them accees to the back end of my store and they helped make my page exactly how I wanted it to be! Thanks again Randy!

ChillOutHemp

Great Support from Sami, very supportive person, and full of patience, I like the support of PageFly.

I enjoy that ,Its easy to use the app
I did not enjoy any thing , all is enjoyed

beautyskits

Great customer service helped me with my reviews, I love this app its good for page builder would recommend

TheGreenMerchants

UI can be slightly more intuitive. I'm comparing it to Zipify pages because Zipify allows us to create these multiple offer boxes that allows for greater conversions. Not sure how to do it exactly on this platform. Might want to explore first.

I must say fantastic and quick service in terms of problem solving. Would recommend.

Weddings 101

New to shopify & Pagefly, day one of trial, but its been great really helping me to create much better looking pages and have used the support on day 1 and its been brill. So far so good, thank you!

WHYLO

Great support! Randy was awesome and helped me alot! Great app as well. Started to use few days ago. :)

Afewhometruths

Absolutely fantastic support and very responsive. I love this app and it makes ensuring your site looks that little bit special really easy.