PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create persuasive, SEO-friendly landing page, product page

Bingerstore

This app is amazing and it helped us building exactly what we wanted. Also support is amazing and very quick. Highly recommended.

Glossix

5 star for a customer service and to Sami who helped me a lot. To be honest it was really hard to understand the interface and change something, plus you see it one way on the page builder, and on the actual page it's different... But the guys did a great job and helped me with understanding the interface and making my new page look pretty.

lumiere-jardin

Incredible apps, really usefull, really functionnal, good support, nothing to say but really good job !

St. Armands Designs of Sarasota

Love this app! I was able to go from the shopify 'debut' theme to something I am truly proud of :) Thank you Page Builder!

MyPetIsPawsome

This app is a real must have for every Shopify Store builder. The app is great and the customer / technical support, especially Sami, is awesome. I would recommend it to any one who loves Shopify. They're super friendly and very courteous. Two Thumps Up for PageFly and Sami of SellerSmith Team.

Annette & Co.

I've pretty much built my entire website with PageFly and the advisors have always been on hand to help me when needed! No problem has been too big or too small for them; super friendly, patient and always goes above and beyond to meet my needs. They not only help you, but they teach you. Such a low price for sooo much service! Thank you.

Seek & Swoon

I used this app to create columns on my Retailers page. It did just what I wanted it to and the team was immediately helpful when I got stuck.

Your Furniture Spot

This app is by far the best page builder I've used. Customer support is amazing!! They were quick to help when I had a problem.

Friday Shops

Incredibly easy to use. Had to contact the support for some customization and they do exactly what i want they respond ASAP. thank you guys for the help you deserve more than 5 stars

Mello Wax

Excellent app with loads of features and flexibility, we are excited to test our new landing pages! Support is second to none, Billy helped us a lot by answering all of our questions and providing resources to begin with.

It may take a little while to learn your way around the page editor however it is fairly intuitive and for anything you're having trouble with, a quality support team is ready to help with the live chat box conveniently located one mouse click away