PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Custom Landing Page, Product Page, Blog Page And Funnel.

Chasmic. Co

Thank you touqir for helping me. Customer service is fast and super helpful. It's a powerful landing page that you can build any type of pages you want, with a longer period of test trial, and on top of that you get to keep those pages after trial ends. I've searched many page builder apps for startups with a limited budget, and i can say it's the best. I love this app so much i think im gonna try the paid plan after this and stick with it! Keep up the great work guys..

FestiLovers

Nice app, very good and kind customer service. They respond fast, solved every problem and are very kind.

ZAFIRIA

Very powerful app for creating Landing pages for killing price. Any other external landing pages services charging extortion rates for really basic templates. Those guys here are really put a lot of effort and for $10/month you can't go wrong.
Support is amazing too; had a problem with script.....person from support logged in to my store and instantly fixed it.
Highly recommended.

Coffee Lover Shop

The app is fantastic. It has so many features that Shopify doesn't provide which make it so easy to create beautiful pages. Also, the customer service is very nice and helpful.

BRUSHERS

I am using this app to create pages and it's awesome. Love it. Recommended for everyone who loves to create pages.

Gigs Eyewear

Brilliant customer service! I needed a hand with some errors my store had connecting and they fixed it super quick for me.

Fruit Fly Killer

Support team has been amazing in helping me get the page the way I needed it! I had some issues initially, but the support team guided me through everything.

The Zade

Actually this is the best service I've received while using shopify on a whole. (PageFly support team) assisted me from start to finish. Their customer service is awesome. The app had a few issues with integration initially. Once I contacted support they immediately resolved all my questions and even went beyond to coach me on how to use the app properly. Best experience ever!! Thank you.

Futuristichomes

Support time is really helpfull . But the response time should be lesser .pagefly is doing a great job by helping us build our own website

Bem Moderno

Muito top, para ficar melhor poderia dar uma pouco mais de liberdade na construção. Por exemplo: redimensionar tamanho, mover objeto livremente