PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

#1 Choice For Responsive, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page

wholestory

Great customer service and easy to use software to create new landing pages so you don't have to hire a designer!

Seköni Original

Great page building application! Tried out a few of the other popular ones out there and this one was the clear winner. Good UX and support chat is very helpful too!

RioJude

I can't recommend this app enough! It has everything I was looking for, it's intuitive and the live chat support is beyond anything I could ask for. Fast, reliable and knowledgable service. If you want to create an awesome, professional website PageFly is by far the best app in the Shopify app store for the job

Bolsa & Maquiagem

Amazing, excellent service, any other company open a ticket and wait 15 days to solve the problem, excellent problem-solving!
Special thanks to Randy!

ToriStar Media

Customer service is just as good as the product. Great tool and great team - Thanks Sami. Highly recommend.

Land Brasil

Ótimo aplicativo, deixa as páginas realmente mais bonitas e converte muito mais.
Great app, leaves like really beautiful pages and converts more.
I do recomend! :)

Creatively Natural

Pagefly is really intuitive and easy to use. I was having a difficult time translating my desktop look to a mobile page that was just as attractive. Touqir in Chat Support was awesome!!! He achieved in a couple of minutes, what was taking me nearly all day to figure out. I am so happy with the look and feel of my page. Thanks again, Touqir!

Baby Tula Asia

Very good and easy to use solution to support Shopify pages. It does a neat job and the support team helps me fast. Great app!

OPS Energy Tech

It's a pretty good app, I especially love the customer service, they offer prompt and great help, i wouldn't have been able to do a lot of things without it!

Minnesota Discount Office Furniture

Great economical solution for developing pages. Customer service A+, pricing A, updates B.
Updates were a little buggy, breaking some elements, but customer support quickly helped fix it.
Apps need excellent customer service. Pagefly delivers.