PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

#1 Choice For Responsive, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page

Feed Me More

It's really made a difference in the look of my store and the sales as well! I really like how easy it is to build a good looking page.

Jessica Jade Designs

INCREDIBLE! 15/10 would recommend. Support team is amazing, helping with any issue I have immediately. Truly the best page building app.

FunkyTradition

Migrated from Woocommerce to Shopify and the only thing which was missing was perfect page builder. After trying so many page builders I must say this is Best Page builder on Shopify with best customer support..

KVV Shop

Works great and has all the possibilities I need. Fantastic customer service! They help you directly via chat and always find a solution.

IZɌA Privé

this app really helped me in building my Jewelry website.
they have ease of building for a newcomer.

rippleyogawear

great app with excellent customer support!
super flexible and easy to use.
we needed their help and they were very attentive, tnx!

EZ-Level

We used PageFly to completely redesign our Collection pages and product pages. Being able to quickly make changes (on the fly)... is one of the KEYS to a successful site. Now... we can split test and change with ease! PageFly is by far the best WYSIWYG editor that we have found! It is easy to learn and the UI is very intuitive. Oh... and tech support is great. Thank you all!

kartzapper

pay per month is expensive~~. can pay one time and use all life will be great.

if page heavy will response slow.

if support make main menus will be better

BLACKLOFT

I was able to build the page i wanted to. A little bit of knowledge about html and css is helpful if you want to change some small details. For me it was the page builder that i needed. I had a few small problems but the support did a really great job by solving them quickly!

Fun Shopping Zone

I've been moving my e-commerce from Clickfunnel to Pagefly to create funnel pages for $10/month with the pro plan instead of $97/month with Clickfunnel, it's the best investment I made so far as it allows me to create beautiful landing pages for my customers that work exactly as a sale funnel.

It was not easy at first because I needed to learn all that I could do with Pagefly and it's not always obvious but I had full assistance 24/7 with their support team who guided me all the way through and I'm extremely satisfied.

I moved from Clickfunnel to Pagefly because of 1- the price and 2- to send orders from CF to Shopify you need to use Apptrend which cost $40/month so it was a total of $140/month for my e-commerce and now it's only $10/month + Pagefly is much simpler and easier to use at the end.

Great App, Great Support, Great Team, Thank you!!!