PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

#1 Choice For Responsive, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page

RecreationalMaine

Amazing features and the BEST support. This app makes creating landing pages easy and it doesn't break the bank!

FlagShoes

It's a pretty good app, and similar to a WORDPRESS page builder like DIVI. I still find it a bit fiddly, and not quite as easy as DIVI for example? I'm only just starting with it though, and had an AMAZING SUPPORT experience with Touqir who completely went beyond for me! He went in to the back end of my store and basically did the redesign work for me on all platform views! He was amazing! Big thanks!

Taurus Express

This is helping me a lot, cleaner, more objective and more engaged pages from my clients.
I am satisfied

Cyber Armazém

This app is so good! My purchases increases after I started make my pages in this system. I recommend

Tech Shooping

Sami is the best employee I've ever seen in my life, Smart and fast, Sami made my experience facing a problem easy to solve, keeping calm and patience, sami guided me to the success of my page!!s

Smartkuku

We use many apps but I have to say hands down the best online support! They app is great too! Does what it is supposed to do. If you encounter anything that you are unable to figure out online support will guide you through with ease 5 stars!

Ritual Zero Proof

Great in app chat support and design help. From small to large requests, css to developer support the people at Page Fly want to help.

Boutique da Beleza

maybe the best app for shopify so far. your product pages will be hugely improved. the teams support is also fantastic. Go for it.

Map Meals

Amazing app with phenomenal customer service. These guys are the best shopify apps has to offer by far!

Level Wellness

The detail that you can go into is incredible and it really makes a difference for our brand vision.