PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Custom SEO-friendly landing pages, product pages like a Pro!

Simplyawriter.com

Great page builder. I was able to create my own pages very easily. And when I accidentally deleted one of my page's coding, Sami from their support dept. was able to restore my page. I contacted their support for help and got an immediate response. Excellent app and support!

dandi® patch

I have used this app to help me build landing pages for ads. For this purpose it is brilliant! Plus, anything you get stuck on the customer service team is always so helpful. There hasn't been something they couldn't fix so far and their response is so fast. The landing page I have made fits smoothly with my website and I am really pleased with it... onto the next one! Great app!

BackGetters

I've been working on building my website on Shopify. "It's so easy" everyone said. But for me, it wasn't. There were certain formats I wanted to add to my pages that my theme was not allowing. It was frustrating, especially for someone like me who wants to avoid tech at all costs. :-)

I was recommended PageFly by someone at Shopify. Some of the steps are not exactly intuitive but there are tutorials that you can find online to help. But what really sold me on PageFly was the level of customer service I received when logging a case. The response was fast, friendly and Touqir worked his magical powers in helping me to fix my page to be exactly as I wanted it. I was so relieved and no longer ready to pull every hair out of my head. Knowing that I have this level of support when I need it is priceless!

Makertech Store

A powerful app! And a lot better than others in every aspect, price, customer service, user interface. I cannot recommend this enough!

Salt Atlas

Brand new to the app still so I'll need time to work out the settings and figure it out, but when I did get stuck, the online representative I contacted on chat was very helpful and quick!

StingerV

Killer support, easy to use. Definitely recommend this app, whether it's for a complete overhaul or just small additions, it's a great addition in the creation process.

Koch Ford Athabasca

Great page builder, great support. Any questions or issues, they are quick to lend a hand. You can build a page quick, and it looks great on any device. Recommend this app over ShoGun.

Ancient Wisdom Energy

Professional support and very easy to use app. I highly recommend this app for all store. Thumbs up!

Mathieu Performance

The chat has been very helpfull to answering all of my questions! Very good customer services! I recommand this application!

Keurkase

This application is more than necessary if you want have a beautiful presentation page. I am very satisfied with the customer service which is in my opinion perfect. Sami help me for each question and was very patient. I really appreciate