PageFly Free Page Builder

PageFly Free Page Builder

by PageFly - Conversion Expert

Boost sales with custom landing page, product page and more

Charmbeau

Terrible app, was struggling for 2 days trying to figure out how to make a giveaway page and place things together so they will look same on PC and Phone. No success, just wasted my time. There are so many bugs with this app. Guys, please work on the app and don't offer something what does not even properly work yet.

Pleasenotes101

I think im really good at figuring things out, and I wanted to move the landing page I had built in to a simplified version with Pagefly. Dont Do It. The edits don't apply between views (desktop, mobile, tablet) and it's super frustrating.

Whippedupwonderful

I feel like this was a bait and switch. I can't make simple updates to the page I made because now it's a ***PRO*** feature?? Really slick guys.

Update. I was on the FREE plan. using one template for one page. Low and behold I'm getting charged $9.95 month now. Delete forever.

Gearfuel

Well you look at that, a free app turned paid, what better way to start the new year!

The Evrything Store

Good idea but the execution is cancerous!

Too Much Monday

The app is very buggy and there is virtually no customer support. It's buggy to the point where an item will work on one page you build but not the other. The only thing going for it is that its FREE. I am assuming it's free until they work out all the bugs and then will start to charge.

Ow Tours Tickets

This is APP is great for the first 14 days. Then you need to go PRO. So it is not really free.
I created a whole collection using a base template from the app and now I can not add more products with the same design because I lost the PRO features.
Bad bad bad....

Decorperfection

This app looks great. I have a store and wanted to make it look more professional.. After trying this app for 3 days my whole store went down. I still cannot get it up and running like it was before. I have to close my store and go back to square one to straighten it out and I have ads running.

Legging Saving

Have tried this app off and on over the course of a few months and I think it might be getting worse.

If the app worked it would be great but unfortunately has very many issues.

Causes my browser and sometimes computer to crash.
Will randomly make changes after saving.
Difficult to arrange between formats.
Have to constantly check site because it constantly changes by itself.
If you don't save after every adjustment then it freezes up and lose all your work.

I wish this site worked without flaws but would not recommend downloading.
Maybe if there was a paid version it would work.

Quintessential Co

This was horrible. I was trying to add some new elements to my product pages. After trying to do it myself I realized my browser safari wouldn't let me type. So I started using it with Firefox. And Firefox couldn't see/use image boxes. So I started watching the outdated tutorials which didn't help at all, not mention there is no instruction with them, just watching what they are doing. Spent a couple of hours working with it and just couldn't figure it out. Having to save and switch between browsers didn't help my opinion either. Three thumbs down.