PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Robot Cleaner Store

App worked fine for a few weeks and now the page I created no longer loads. These things happen, but their customer service is absolutely awful. Having support for any app or software is almost just as important as the app itself.

And their support team is almost non existent. I'm grateful I actually got a response, but it's been back and forth with no solution in sight. They've forgotten what the original issue is and respond once every 12 hrs or so. They have no sense of urgency nor do they care about their customers.

DO NOT install this app and use if you expect customer support to help with the eventual issues it will have.

*After reading my review on here, their support was able to fix my issue within a few minutes. They missed my email granting them access to my shopify account but not when I resent it to them. So what could have been fixed 3 days ago, was fixed within 5 minutes after my poor review, which I've since updated from 1 star to 3. Make of it what you will.

Brighter Square

Excellent idea. You can build your landing pages any way you want and integrate them within shopify store blog or product whatever. Only thing is... Sometimes: you cannot save your work, it crashes, does not appear in app menu and undo button just stops working. So if you have a lot of nerve and patience, it's a great free app. Otherwise, do not even try it.

1 2 4 Next