PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

Wallistry

Its amazing! Its easier to use as well. Initially, there was some help I needed to resolve certain issue, and the customer care, helped me solve it in minutes. They are friendly and quick. One of the best page builder app on Shopify :)

DCAmericas

Really good app, it helps you design your webpage the way you need it. The customer support is also awesome.

CharlieCurls

Seems to be able to do exactly what we're looking for. Support is very responsive as well. So far so good.

DentalEducation

Helpdesk is very powerful, thank you Sami for your Help, the app is excellent and the helpdesk is very strong

bureau-flex

I's rare to have a such support ! PageFly (Randy) was definitely perfect to help me. He took his time to perfectly resolve my issue and to give me some advice to build my pages. Rating : 6-Stars ^^
Keep this spirit, this is perfect ! I will not hesitate to recommend PageFly to my friends.

Living DNA Singapore

Great app. Very helpful support team that goes above and beyond to assist. Very easy to use and would highly recommend for anyone looking to jazz up the site.

The Joy Store Brasil

I am currently starting my store, and I had much doubts in the beggining, when I started using pagefly , thing got easier as I don't have to mess with HTML and other kind of stuff. When I needed the support was very helpfull, and Touqir explained my doubts very carefully.

K&K Skin Products

I used this product to make product pages and landing pages. It was drag and drop and pretty easy to use. It would be better if I could edit my already existing shopify product page instead of having to make a new one

RecreationalMaine

Amazing features and the BEST support. This app makes creating landing pages easy and it doesn't break the bank!

Taurus Express

This is helping me a lot, cleaner, more objective and more engaged pages from my clients.
I am satisfied