PageFly Advanced Page Builder

Build landing page, product page, blog, FAQ page & Funnel

Roolstore

Great support team.

Turtle Pods

Amazing app, incredible functionality backed by really strong customer service. I would recommend to anyone who is looking to customise anything. 5 stars

Calyx + Trichomes

Helpful, friendly responsive support. Would definitely recommend to anyone who needs to customize their pages or build new templates.

UNLIKE CBD

I used this app to build a clients ecommerce store. I had a fantastic experience with this tool. There was a key issue I had in which one particular page wouldn't load the cart, but the PageFly team fixed this very quickly and provided a fantastic service. I really appreciate the fast turn around they provided with my issue!

I have seen a number of updates while using this tool and it keeps getting better, I would recommend this tool to anyone who wants to use an easy development tool that is very flexible but extremely powerful!

Nuclei Apparel

Using this app for 1 year now and it helps me alot to build my website, they have active support live chat that will guide you on how to fix things. Overall I'm a super satisfied user of this app. Thanks PageFly and team!

The Henna Plug

Great app. I wish shopify just included this api already in the website itself would make go a lot smoother.

Loja Epoch

I had some problems at start, but then I received a call from a local support to help me with my issues so I'm giving more stars since it showed that PageFly care about theirs customers.

amashop

I used the app to set up a landing page. I didn't know how to use it and Touqir from the support team fixed all my mistakes and helped me build the page. He even sent me a video of exactly what he was doing so I can do it again in future. Very satisfied and impressed

Officinalis

My Product Page is look 100X better. Great customer service as well. Definitely recommend. Thanks pagefly.

Partyversum

I am really happy with customer support. I had a problem with my well-created home page. As a newbie, I changed it to a new/blank regular page and couldn't change back to the original one. I gave access to my Shopify, and they fixed the problem pretty fast. And I love the app too :) Highly recommended!