PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Nordicwinds

Awesome App, and the customer support is 10 stars. They were very patience with me when I had some problems I did not know to fix myself with my layout. They jumped in to my Page, fixed it and explained how to do it properly :) Recommend!

September 22, 2021

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us a 5-Star rating.

I'm happy you reached out to our support team via Live Chat so we could assist you. I understand that learning how to use PageFly for the first time can be difficult, but we are always here to assist you.

Please feel free to look around the app and contact us if you have any questions.

Angel - PageFly Team

DON IBERICO SHOP 🐷

its a very good application, with a fully functional test mode and good customer service. very pleased

September 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! <3
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Dushely

Muy buena app, el soporte es increíble, ayudan con todo, sin duda una de las mejores apps para construir landing´s

September 22, 2021

Muchas gracias por su generosa reseña. ¡Estamos felices de que la hayas pasado de maravilla con nosotros!
Gracias por su confianza, estamos agradecidos por tener un cliente increíble como usted.
Si hay algo más que podamos hacer para ayudar, háganoslo saber.

PageFly | Kate - Gerente de éxito del cliente

Feel Like Beauty USA

This app is amazing! Customer Service is very helpful, and they are available 24/7 which is a huge +

September 22, 2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us!
It makes me very glad to know that you're happy with our support.
If you ever need any further assistance, please don't hesitate of getting back in touch, as it will be a pleasure to assist you.

Hope you keep and enjoy the app, and wish you all the best for your store :)

Lucian - PageFly team

MELLBABY

The best looking and functional page builder on Shopify, I use it on all my stores. Also the support is super fast and helpful!

September 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your nice compliment. We will keep serving you better than today so please feel free to reach out anytime if you need our assistance.

Have a wonderful week ahead!

Zee | PageFly Team

Cecily Clune

I finally have control in creation of my website with all the elements I need. Customer support is first rate.

September 22, 2021

Thank you for the feedback about our app and our customer service. I am glad that I am able to assist you most of the time that you need help.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime that you need help. We'll all be ready to assist you.

Randy - PageFly Team

Glambini Australia

I just signed up and started customising a form. I found the support team to be really proactive and fast, answering all my questions. Highly recommend.

September 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback about us. We will make sure that your first impressions of us will last. Please let us know if you need any help while you're working with your pages.

We'll all be delighted to assist you.

Randy | PageFly Team

Lito Express

Gracias, me tubo mucha paciencia la persona que me atendió, agradezco mucho porque así logro mejorar mis paginas de aterrizaje

Hi Fernando,

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Il mio Codice QR

This app is the most useful and user friendly to build a professional website.
The Customer Care is the kindest and most professional i've seen, they answer you in few seconds, and they solve your problems for real!

Hey Abagnale,

Wow. Thank you so much! Our team works the extra mile to reach this kind of feeling in our customers and we are really happy that you find our service professional and almost there in a few seconds.
Thank you so much for taking the time for sharing your thoughts on the community. You motivate us to keep pushing.
Remember that if you need any more help you can come over to our Live Chat, and we will assist you as soon as possible!!

Wishing you the very best, and looking forward to talking to you on the live chat again,

Cristian - PageFly Team

Me Time Botanicals

the support team is super responsive via chat. :) Helped me tweak and fix a few issues I couldn't figure out. Made my product pages look amazing.

September 19, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.
I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager