PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create persuasive, SEO-friendly landing page, product page

供TOMO Official Site

This app is easy to use and the customer service is top!
The pages are easy to translate, and the app is available in multiples languages, which is convenient for an international staff team. I deeply recommend it! L'application est facile d'utilisation et le service client est au top!
Il est aussi possible de traduire les pages et l'application est disponible en plusieurs langues, ce qui est pratique quand on a un staff international! Je recommande chaudement!

Jungalow

This app makes building custom landing pages a breeze. The customer service is AMAZING, and truly available when you need them. Thanks Randy!

Illegal Edit

Unbelievable app and features! saves a hell of a lot of money and the customer service are the best Ive ever experienced. No joke. They deal with all your issues so quickly and help you in every possible way! Recommended for all.

YOUINSPIR

Toquir helped transform my page greatly appreciate the help! My page is ready to launch now that he fixed it!

Club Tattoo

Great Service! Online support was able to help me within minutes and resolve any issues that I was experiencing

Post Data

I had a problem with my theme's Product.liquid file and their assistant Touqir helped me to fix it very quickly

Noble Oat LLC

Fantastic app with even better customer service and support! I wouldn't be able to run my business without it.

Chase Your Bracelets

It a best app i have saw i uninstal because i bought a new theme so i dont need it more, but it a great app help you very much and support 100% Thank you all and hope you the best

Maverick Nutrition Shop

Amazing page builder app. Best customer support! I would recommend this app to everyone. Easy to use and mobile friendly.

BIGGERFIVE

Their customer service is amazing, always online to help me deal with problems!I can find a template suitable for my home page. Besides, it supports the modification of all kinds of text and pictures, which will greatly improve the page quality of my store. I really like using this app