PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
PageFly
4.9
December 5, 2022

Superbe application pour monter des pages Web. Facile d'utilisation et service client toujours disponible pour régler quelconque soucis.

Dans un Jardin
Time spent using app: About 1 month
PageFly replied December 6, 2022

Merci beaucoup pour votre avis incroyable! C'est notre motivation pour nous d'améliorer notre application et notre support pour vous servir encore mieux.

N'hésitez pas à nous faire savoir si vous avez besoin d'aide.

Passez une bonne journée!

PageFly | Kate - Responsable de la réussite client

December 5, 2022

Excellent customer service, always helpful to get straight to the point, giving the right solution fro every need.
Highly recommended

tms.site
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Hi Mei Sze Tsang,

Thank you so much for your generous review :) I really appreciate your time with PageFly and I believe PageFly will never let you down :)

Please do let us know if you have any questions or need help.

Touqir | PageFly Team

December 4, 2022

I used many page builder app, but Pagefly is better more than other apps. This is why I recommend this app to everybody. And believe me, you will see great customer services. Thanks PageFly !

evdeyiz.de
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months

Hi there,

We are thrilled to have you as part of the PageFly family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team. Feel free to contact us whenever you need help.

Emad - PageFly Team

December 3, 2022

This app has been super helpful and the service is 5 stars! Would highly recommend it to anyone needing help with sections and design for your perfect website!

Cups Swimwear
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 year
PageFly replied December 6, 2022

Wow, Thank you so much for your precious words.

It's wonderful to hear that our clients are becoming increasingly satisfied with our products and services.

Customers have always been our top priority and we are trying our best and hardest to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Best Regards,
Mahedi - PageFly Team

December 3, 2022

makes beautiful websites that does not load. dont put any hardwork here. Big and critical flaw in product image delivery, and their CDN script makes massive delay for download. NOT IMPRESSED. I will have to use it because I have made a lot of pages here now.

Kotoz INC