4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and powerful customization options. They appreciate the intuitive drag-and-drop editor, extensive element library, and advanced features that boost conversion rates. The app ensures SEO-optimized pages and integrates seamlessly with Shopify. Its customer support is efficient and available 24/7. Merchants also value its affordability, compatibility with multiple apps, and ability to create mobile-responsive websites. It's ideal for enhancing store design without coding skills and building pages beyond default Shopify theme capabilities.

April 18, 2024

It takes a while to get it around but finally it's an amazing app to build your own landing page. Even the free plan has live support and the team is very helpful and willing to fix any issue.

laespontanea
Spain
3 months using the app

Hi Michele,

Thank you so much for your time with PageFly and leaving us such a great Feedback. It help us to improve our app and services. Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are just a click away.

Touqir | PageFly Team

March 6, 2024

big thanks to hailey from the CS team who helped walk me through a problem that gave me a terrible headache. Hailey resolved the issue very quickly and even gave a loom video to show how exactly she did it, which was very useful so that I can learn how to replicate it in the future. Thank you!

Stellar K-Beauty
Singapore
PageFly replied March 11, 2024

Thank you so much for leaving us such a generous review. It means the world for us to hear your thoughts. Please don't hesitate to reach out anytime if you need any assistant!

Have a wonderful day!

Hailey - PageFly Team

March 8, 2024

Easy to use even without any coding skills. The best part, however, is the support! They truly do everything they can to help you solve problems immediately. Thanks a lot to all the support staff who have helped me build the website of my dreams! :)

Lab46
Germany
PageFly replied March 12, 2024

Thank you so much for your generous review, Pranav. It was very nice of you. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Abed - PageFly Team

May 16, 2024

There is no better support than Pagefly they have 24/7 customer service. and as I am not very tech savvy, I need all the help I can get.

Fitness At Home
About 4 years using the app
April 18, 2024

Support is good. The team is thorough in troubleshooting issues. they provided a custom .css code snippet to help when my shopify theme was in conflicting with pagefly blog page.

Material Warehouse
About 4 years using the app
PageFly replied April 22, 2024

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our support team! We're delighted to hear that we were able to troubleshoot issues thoroughly and provide you with a custom CSS code snippet to resolve conflicts with your Shopify theme and PageFly blog page.

Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're here to ensure you have a seamless experience. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here to help!

Best regards,
Max | PageFly Team

February 16, 2024

We love PageFly! We quickly realized we'd need more customization options than our main theme provided us. We now are able to build out beautiful custom pages easily. When we run into any issues or have any questions the live chat feature always connects us with someone who can quickly resolve the problem.

Trilogy Analytical Laboratory
PageFly replied February 18, 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words, it’s a great motivation for us to improve ourselves!

I’m so glad that our support team can make you satisfied to the fullest. It’s all our pleasure to assist you throughout your journey with PageFly.

Rest assured that we will try our best to be a better assistant to you every day!

Have a nice day!

Paula - PageFly Team

April 14, 2024

Chloe is amazing. She did help me to fix a lot of things about my product page. Now it looks really nice. I recommand this app, it does look even better than normal theme or at least add some extras to it !

Littlecutiepaws
France
5 months using the app

Hi Delphine,

Thank you for your feedback. I am so glad that we could help you through your issues when using our app. Really appreciate your time with PageFly.

If you have any other inquiries, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Warm Regards,
Chloe - PageFly Team

April 5, 2024

Hello I am very satisfied with help from Pagefly team to sort out various of efforts. Specially help with change of code. I do not work with code, but with your help it makes it possible to to changes in the code. So thank you so much

Enkletryggevalg.no
Norway
8 months using the app
PageFly replied April 8, 2024

Thank you for the perfect rating! We're excited to continue exceeding your expectations in the future.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Jenny - PageFly Team

March 12, 2024

The app is very good, it has several features which generate many possibilities. Support is very fast and qualified! They help solve simpler problems, but also more complex problems. I highly recommend it!

Sultana Emporium
Brazil
Over 4 years using the app
PageFly replied March 20, 2024

I just wanted to say thank you very much for your review.

It makes me really glad to know that you're happy with our support, and that I was able to assist you properly.

If you ever need any further assistance, please don't hesitate of getting back in touch.

Hope you have a wonderful day, and take care!

Kane - PageFly Team

May 13, 2024

I found this app extremely useful and efficient. The staff were incredibly helpful and truly made a big difference. I'm very grateful for their assistance!

Boowan Nicole
Over 2 years using the app
PageFly replied May 21, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.

Have a wonderful day, and take care!
Junie | PageFly Team