PageFly Landing Page Builder

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Free plan available

tonykreidt.com

Zee from PageFly said i am a cool guy, so i need to review the app. I am not really review the app, i am more reviewing the great team, they help a lot and are super cool too ! by the way, the app also is awesome.
................................................

January 17, 2022

Thank you for being the coolest client I've ever met; your words really made my day. On behalf of my team, I'd like to thank you for your nice feedback on our customer support and our PageFly app. And, I wish you the best of luck in your business.

Zee|PageFly Team

TornBottle

I'm new to the app, however their customer support 100/100. He did amazing work solving our issues.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your awesome review. I'm happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know!

EZYkeys

The support team help me to solve my question, and they finished fast and perfectly. It is so great!

January 17, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving us a review. It was a pleasurable experience working with you today as you made it very clear to us what you wanted to achieve. If you need more help, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We'll be here to help you.

Randy | PageFly Team

Snoosy

Great service, someone always available and simply the best app with great templates for creating websites.

January 17, 2022

Thank you for your generous review. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Once again, Thank you for the encouraging words you've shared. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Randy | PageFly Team

ICTYOS

The staff are very professional and welcoming. They helped me solve all my technical problems. I recommend them 200%.

Hi Benjamin!
Thank you so much for such a nice review. You made my day. Please reach us whenever you need any help. Thank you so much again, have a great day. <3

Regards
Hamza | PageFly Team

DriveDressy

Sehr einfach handhabbar, gute Bausteine, exzellenter Service! Wir nutzen die App schon fast 2 Jahre und sind sehr zufrieden!

Hi Laurenz,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with PageFly. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy with PageFly. Feel free to contact us whenever you need help. Thank you

Grubbalub

I used this app the create a coming soon password page. I had issues getting it to look correct so used the live chat for support. Zee helped me get my page up and running in less than 10minutes. Customer service was brilliant. Would definitely recommend!

January 12, 2022

Thank Louise for your nice feedback on our support quality. I am so glad that we helped you figure out the issue and saved your time. If you need further assistance, feel free to reach out anytime! Hope you have an enjoyable journey with PageFly ^^

Zee|PageFly Team

Mike Sport Lebanon

Great app; does exactly what you'd expect them to (as advertised). Support was super responsive and helpful.

Here is Jasmine from PageFly Support Team,

Hi Kevin, Thank you so much for your generous review. It was very nice of you. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Once again, Thank you for the loving words.

Best Wishes for you <3

Dasher MY

I love how you can integrate 3rd party apps easily just by drag and drop. Really easy to build and lots of customizations. Like every page builder, its not perfect as there might be some limitations from time to time. But I give 5 stars for its extremely helpful 24/7 livechat to help assist each of my issues :)

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we will keep improving PageFly. Once again thank you very much and If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know!

Mobisat

Not only this is the best App for building beautiful pages, but the support they offer is second to none. Anytime I need anything, I can talk with the PageFly team in real-time and they strive to offer fast and effective solutions. Thanks

January 12, 2022

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Mikey - PageFly Team