PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Custom Landing Page, Product Page, Blog Page And Funnel.

Pure Drive

Really Nice App.
Thanks Sami for you help.

Expandable Hoses

This is the best app available for shopify. Their customer service is amazing. Definitely worth paying for!!!

Pureveganhome

Awesome customer service!!!! SO helpful and the app works very well. Very pleased so far.

Adondeirus

Really nice app, does exactly what you need, also they have a great team working in the customer service.

Thanks alot to Sami for the help!

Made Trade

Wonderful! Allows you to easily customize any page, and the support is fantastic! 10 stars!

Drdirect4u

The app is easy to learn and does what it's supposed to. Customer support is good. A few of the pages I made weren't compatible with my theme and they fixed it in the same night. Very responsive.

7 Jurock

The app is fairly easy to use and the videos are great resources. The issues I encountered were quickly taken care of. Definitely recommend this app for easy to use customization and great service!

Flashtoopen

We had trouble getting the look and feel out of our website with the stock shopify page builder. PageFly gave us so much more functionality and allowed us to build a website that supports the new brand we are adding to our company. Definitely a lifesaver!

Buysafe In The Klang Valley

It's always great to talk to your support, great work Thanks to Duy, Vian and Randy and all the team!

Why no ten stars!?
:-)
I really like the pageFly, highly recommended! AS I am using the same editor in Joomla, I was very fast in creating pages.
Support= Great, Thanks Richard!!
update:
Today I started with blog page, as expected=Great!
update 2
Thank Sami for helping me with this Facebook oopen graph story:-)
This PageFly team is:
- competent,
- friendly, and
- hard working!
But please also enjoy weekends:-)
klaus

New York Barbers

Was looking for a way to create better looking pages for a website and found this app. It works amazing and gives you a way to create better looking pages with more features than Shopify's standard way to create pages, especially if the page is not a product page.

The best thing of all- I accidentally deleted this app after spending hours creating 2 pages. I thought I lost everything and had to start from scratch. I installed the app again... and there were all my pages back again as if I never deleted the app! This is what made me write this review and I was so relived and happy to find the app actually remembers you and the pages you created so you don't loose all the work you did. I was so happy! A huge Thank you goes to the developers for that.

Amazing app and best of all it's FREE!