PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build High-converting Landing, Product Page to Boost Sales

Kiper Official

Excellent support I've got from PageFly. We don't have a tech person that is familiar with coding, but the apps has made up well for us to cope with what we need. I'm glad to be able to build the page exactly like how I wanted it to be, and the customer support is amazingly helpful. Prompt and efficient! Definitely have to give it a try for those who need to build a page easily!

dankgeneration

Very intuite. Was able to built nice looking landing pages which converted visistors into buyers within days. The support is super fast and nice. Recommanding this app

Albero Organic

I've never seen such great support. I received an immediate answer to every question I asked to learn the systems.
I hope my landing page will succeed.

taewu_outdoor2018

I like this app, there're many functions I haven't used yet, it helps me to do promotion easily. And also the support is very kind and patient to help, I can design a website too even if I know nothing about it before, they are very helpful.

YourCarPosterCom

THE BEST APP FOR BUILDING A SHOPIFY STORE. THE MOST HELPFUL SUPPORT TEAM. VIAN, VU, AND TOUQIR HAVE ALL HELPED ME IMMENSELY AND MADE USING THE APP SEAMLESSLY SIMPLE. GOOD PRICE TOO. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS APP TO ANY SHOPIFY USER

Sugar Tint

Does a lot of basic things well and the support is pretty fast and helpful! I am not sure $29/month is worth it though. I guess I'll have to test and see.

Ambitious Minds Streetwear ™️

This app gave us the opportunity to make our imagination a reality in an inexpensive way. Highly recommended for any one who's starting out.

Sun Kissed

If you are thinking to install it. Go Install it right now!!! affordable and best!!!! and their customer service, The SAMI named guy, he is literally awesome...

Evolou

Their support team is the best we have ever got to work with. Really fast and friendly, highly recommend for everyone who needs custom pages!

CampMaid

I love what I am able to do with this app. The site is very user-friendly and I have used this app on several of my Shopify stores. There are times I have to wait a bit to get a hold of someone on their chat support but when they get back to me, they are always super helpful. I have been greatly impressed with Randy and Touqir. They know their stuff.