PageFly Landing Page Builder

Drag and drop to build Landing, Product, Home and Blog pages

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

3ATHLET

Location Germany

Awesome support! Quick and understandable answers via the chat function. I can highly recommend PageFly!!!

GAIAS HOME

Location Malaysia

Customer Service and Developer Team is really Helpful! Highest Recommend! ........................................

goumikids

Wow, this app has solved most all of the design issues I've had with shopify themes being limited. I am not an expert on css but this app allows you to do so much more intuitively. The app is great but the support team is even better. SO helpful and patient. Nathan from PageFly support even made me a how to video to solve the problem I was having. Truly amazing app and support. I highly recommend!

Belly and Bag

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I don't code so this app helped me design the website I needed with ultimate flexibility but still simple enough for an amateur. Their support chat was very fast and helpful for any issues. Definitely recommend.

Techscess

Location Lebanon

Absolutely amazing app.The best thing about it is the customer service , whenever we would have an issue they would dig into it even if it takes days and they would always find a fix!

REZILIENZA

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

the costumer service is epic. Shagar helped me with patience and he stayed with me during all the process to solve my problem. Step by step we have solved that problem!

NookandFork

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great App to design your pages and everything and the Customer Support was really helpful and help me alot in solving some issues. I highly recommend this app

Officially Bellatouré

i would like to thank the customer help as they helped me solve a problem i was having with my homepage. shout out to shagar and touqir for taking out the time and helping me with my problem

The Big Idea

Location Brazil

Otimo aplciativo, suporte excelente super atenciosos e sempre resolvem rapido os problemas, recomendo!

KIND BEAUTY | Vegan + Cruelty-Free Beauty Marketplace

really great customer service team! responded to my question quickly and they were really helpful!!