PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

Ellennyswim

I just spoke to Randy on PageFly's chat support - OMG the most helpful guy. He solved my issues, sent me a video to show me how to do it myself in future and sent me a link with info to solve another problem. Made my day and saved me lots of time where I would have been fumbling around trying to work it out.

Alohii

Really great page builder, doesn't take too long to get the hang of, the support is incredible. They are always ready to help over chat and are happy to jump in help fix any issues you might have. So many people ask what theme im using and I say the pages are custom built using pagefly and they can't believe it. Its incredible what you can do with this app.

THE G.B.S.

Highly recommend this app to any one who's looking for setting up custom pages for their business + their support is willing to help you and went and beyond. Satisfied 100%

minimoto. Hamburg

Awesome plugin with the greatest support i ever experienced, fast and dedicated help. Would recommend it for everyone.

Crayonmono Swim

Super cool plugin and help me a lot as a new business owner to build my web store. Thank you so much!

RTP Armor

Great app, quick and great support This App has super customer service. This is likely the best App on Shopify - at least to me it is, as this App has made my page look soooo much better, it's unbelievable! You can tweak how your page looks on mobile phones, tablets ...

LifeWall

Great app! Easy to use. Can create multiple styles and customize your website the way you want. Thanks.

MyArtistMerch

This app transformed our website and allowed us to do things I didn't think were possible on Shopify. The support team are great and always willing to help. The trial period is great and makes you realise you can't live without this app. 5 stars definitely, though my only criticism is that some of the elements do not perform as well on mobile. Regardless, a nearly faultless app.

ibisclock

I must say that I have not bought the application yet, I am in the trial version, however after doing some tests I found a problem that did not allow me to view the pages from my store shopify, and I must say that the experience was super nice , the answer was not wait, they helped me and guided me to find the origin of the problem, in the end they could give a solution, effective and fast. Again I mention that I'm still in the trial version, but if the attention was like this, now gives me much more confidence in buying it when the date comes to end the trial version, for now I will continue testing.

Soul Drops

Randy over at PageFly literally helped custom code a pesky issue (stemming from my theme, not their fault even) and helped with lots of out-of-the-box thinking for problem solving. This is hands down the best landing page builder out there -- not to mention impeccable customer support wins over all else.