PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
PageFly
4.9
March 3, 2021

Touqir massively helped me out, I had made an error and being overly tired, couldn't figure it out. Touqir went over and above to help me sort this and get back in not further on track than I was to start with.

WinWinonline
Time spent using app: 9 months

Hi Jenna,

Thank you so much for leaving this spectacular review on Shopify App Store. It really helps me and my team grow. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need our help.

March 3, 2021

Amazing App, i have tried another solutions but I can tell you, PageFly is the best one, the customer service is majestic, the reply in 2 minutes with the live chat. the templates are amazing. fully responsive,

redfitbrand
Spain
Time spent using app: 9 months

Hi Jean,

Thank you so much for this fabulous feedback. I really appreciate your time with PageFly. Please feel free to contact us any time, we are just a click away from you.

March 3, 2021

Todo el servicio ha sido excelente. Muchas gracias al equipo de soporte técnico, son las mejores personas del mundo!!!!

Tea Garden Company
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 3 years
PageFly replied March 5, 2021

Saludos Karla, muchas gracias por tus palabras. Siempre nos alegra saber que los usuarios disfrutan de PageFly. ¡Trabajamos duro todos los días para mantener los mejores estándares!

Ángel - Equipo PageFly

March 3, 2021

Super helpful to build your customized site, great support too! They are always very efficient whenever you need a hand.

Loza Tam
Time spent using app: 11 months
PageFly replied March 5, 2021

We would just like to say thank you for the good review. We are very grateful for your continued patronage because we wouldn’t be here without customers like you. If you have any questions, please contact us via Livechat, and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you, again, and have a great day!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Edited March 3, 2021

I just installed this app a couple of days ago. While I haven't had a chance to test it out, the customer support is excellent. Touqir who was assigned to help me was extremely patient, efficient, and knowledgeable. Even sent me a video for future reference for me to troubleshoot it on my own. Makes me more confident in using this product and someone will always be available to assist.

Annie Jean Publishing
Time spent using app: 3 days

Hi Trace,

Thank you so much that you have spent your precious time giving us this awesome feedback. It really motivates us to keep up the best quality services to all of our customers.

We are available 24/7 to help you, so please feel free to contact us whenever you need help.