PageFly Landing Page Builder

Drag and drop to build Landing, Product, Home and Blog pages

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

New Look Art

Excellent app, created really slick pages very easily. Plus the support team are great, very knowledgabe and responsive

Xantus-drinkcheck

Location Germany

Used PageFly to extend my product pages. Good and easy to use editor with all basic functions needed to get more information on a page in an ordered way.

AKINGS

Time spent using app About 1 year

The best page builder app I've used. Extremely customizable, out of this world support and response times! Touqir helped me out within minutes of asking for it. I could not ask more for an app.

KoalaPillow

Location Hong Kong SAR

It's a great app for my store! I can easily raise my website page to another level! And the customer service is beyond excellent! Quick and reliable help from the customer service team! 5 stars! Really recommended!

Panacea Wellbeing

Location Israel

Have been using it for a month. Good interface, very flexible. Customer Support is outstanding!! they are always available, always nice and always knowledgable. I highly recomend!

Evolve Pods

I literally never leave reviews but I have to for this app. I have used TONS of page builders and this is by FAR the best builder. It helps graphic designers who cant code actually be able to create beautiful websites. There are ways to implement code easily if need be and tons of elements to choose from. Best app on Shopify.

Scalzini Handbags

Time spent using app About 5 hours

I just started using this app. The software wasn't as intuitive as I hoped but the online chat was very helpful. The customer support person had specific video links that helped tremendously. I really need to give it more time for an accurate review, but so far so good!

easy3dcomposites

Location France
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Really well made page builder, with a lot of tutorials and information to help you start. If you need more help, the team is always here to help and fast. The website I made look way more professional thanks to pagefly! The only problem is that it doesnt work well with internet explorer and firefox. Other than that,for 10$/month it definitely worth it !

Figure Kiss

Location Thailand

Unbeatable support team and amazing tool. Totally change how we build our site! This is a must have tool for every page owner

Kanacbd.eu

Great support team, have helped me with many things on the way. App is a grate way how to build your store.