PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Aroma Magic

Awesome App and excellent customer support. This app helped me build various pages not only for the website but also the landing pages for the Google Ads. The best part is that the pages that are created here are mobile-friendly/ optimised. It's a must-have app! Thanks a lot!

AlphaProject

Quelques probleme d'optimistion sur les pages responsives mais Touqir du service client est très efficace.

Metro Fusion

I used this app to create 2 new pages in my shopify store, eventhough i have a paid theme, but the theme didnt provide enough features to depend on it only, and so i had to use this great app that allowed me to display much more , in much nicer ways.
The support team have been very helpful as they directed me on how to use some of the app's features, and i'll complete using this app for free :)

Angel Competition Bikinis

Great App! and they help with questions and have great support. I haven't found another app that can do what this app does.

Picture My Baby!

This app is awesome! I got stuck doing a few things and the team always helps me out really quickly. Great customer service :) Definitely recommend

The Yacht Clique

I love the app! It is seamless and easy to use.
The support team is phenomenal. Very quick responding and patient.
Definitely recommend PageFly.

All In Worship

I use it as a sales funnel. There's learning involved and some formatting issues but customer service is always very helpful!

oc stone decor

Great customer support! I forgot to use my free trial so after a quickly chatt I was able to resolved.
Thanks Kate!

Zulufița Shop

Great app, we will use it in order to rank better some pages on google's crawl. Support is exceptional and pin pointed. Keep up the good work folks.
Truly yours, Paul D.

Migraine Stopper

Great App! Easy to use and very straight forward!

However, what really makes this app stand out is its outstanding customer service. I was assisted by Kate and the developer team. They were fast, professional and really helpful. I cannot ask for more!