PageFly Landing Page Builder

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Free plan available

LUMIKON

Nice App, very fast! support is outstanding!! recomended for a overhauling you existing webpage, I`m very happy!

narissauce

I like the fact that I can create my unique pages outside the limited Shopify scope. Their customer support is also very helpful. I'm only challenge, is that some of the instructions for new users aren't detailed enough and leaves to frustration sometimes, but their support team is always here to help.

AYBL

Great app, had a problem with some code and it got resolved quickly by their team on live chat! Works perfectly.

Instinks

I needed to change my templates and have better functions for pages and this app helped me control design.. the support is also amazing
thank you.

PIU MX

It's an app really useful! I can create my web pages easier than other ways, implements drag and put, an easy way to create my designs.

nekoya

It's a great application the few times I had problems the team always responded quickly and kindness seeking solutions, super service!

RenascenceShop

É um aplicativo muito bom, realmente vale a pena, o suporte deles é incrivel e aumenta muito a conversao

Hemp Health One

This is the app I have been waiting for! Finally a way to design beautiful pages without needing coding experience. Great customer service too. My only suggestion is I hope they come out with more blog post templates. Thanks!

Enthopia

The app is quite easy to use. You will take 5-10 mins to figure how to use then and then it will really be useful in creating the pages for your sub-categories and specific collections.

Kaya Jewellery

Excellent customer service. Thanks! I appreciate your help with my question. It was easy to follow your instruction.